Dark

7 guys vs 7 girls

HeeRan's P.O.V.

 

It's already been 4 hours since those three ran away and it's getting really dark. I hate the dark. It makes me so scared and I usually shake or cry, but I won't do that in front of everyone. There's like 10 people that I'll cry in front of. But I won't. "HeeTan." I jumped in surprise. "Hey, you okay?" Min Youngie said softly.

 

"I-I'm fine." I nervously laughed.

 

Hoot. Hoot.

 

"Eek!" I clutched onto someone's arm.

 

"You alright?" A soft voice said. I looked up and saw Leeteuk.

 

"Err... I, um..." I couldn't think of what to say. I mena I grabbed onto a kingka's arm and he's not doing anything. he's just... smiling...

 

"You don't like the forest huh?" He said.

 

"Huh? Oh, n-no not really." I nervously smiled.

 

"Are you sure?" He looked down at me hand still clutching onto his arm.

 

"Oh." I reluctantly let go and put my arm sat my side.

 

"Ahhh!" I shot my attention to the person who screamed. "Freakin' spiders." Min Young mumbled.

 

"It's almost dark." I heard ~~~~~~~~~~ say. Oh crap...

 

"M-Maybe we should just go back and look for them in the morning." I suggested with a shaking voice.

 

"HeeRan, who could you say that?" Amy said. "They're your friends. You can't just abandon them!" She yelled.

 

"Don't you dare yell at me! I'm older than you. Remember your manners." I scolded and she sighed and walked in front of me.

 

Crack... Crack... Crack...

 

"W-What was t-that?" I started to shake in fear.

 

"Hello travellers." A guy in a dark clock with his black hair covering one eye and a latern in his right hand came out of the forest. "It's not good to be out here at night. Bad things happen here when the sun goes down." He said in a creepy voice. "Come. I will show you a place to stay the night so that nothing will happen." He started walking back in the direction he came in.

 

"Let's go." Leeteuk said.

 

"No." I grabbed his jumper. "He's scary..." He softly smiled.

 

"Nothing will happen." He held out his hand and I took it without hesitation because I scared out of my boots. (A saying..) After a while of walking through the, now really dark, forest we came to this small cottage which look really run down and old.

 

"Come in~" He said in his creepy voice as he opened the old door which had vines growing off it. We all entered and I was still holding Leeteuk's hand. "Take a seat and make yourselves at home." He ushered us to sit down on the wooden chairs in the small living room which was there as soon as we walked in. He then disappeared into a room.

 

"HeeRan, you okay?" ~~~~~~~~ put her hand on my thigh.

 

"Y-Yea." I answered and then I noticed that I was still holding Leeteuk's hand. I quickly let go and looked away. 

 

"Where'd the freak go?" Heechul asked with his legs crossed, whilst sitting next to Hankyung.

 

"Would you like a drink?" The guy came out of nowhere with a tray of cups.

Is this guy a pedo or something???

 

"Thank you." Leeteuk reached out a took a cup.

 

"Teukie! He's dirty!" Heechul yelped.

 

"Heechul. Be nice." Leeteuk said in a hushed tone. he didn't drink from the cup, he just kept it in his hands.

I guess he's a totally siiferent person that what people make him out to be.

 

"You can sleep in here for the night and leave when you wish." He said in his creepy voice. We all nodded.

 

"You aren't going to give us blankets?" Heechul asked.

 

"The fire in the fireplacw will be on all night so you don't have to worry ahout being cold." With that he hobbled off into the dark.

 

"Why is this place so dark? There's like no light except for the fireplace." Sungmin rubbed his arms.

 

"He's so creepy. I would've rather stayed outside than stay in here." Kyuhyun looked around the place with big eyes.

 

"Stop being a sook. Man up." Min Young said as her teeth chattered. She looked around the place and started shivering. Kyuhyun didn't say anything, he just looked at Min Young. After a while all of us had fallen asleep, but I couldn't so I prentened I was. I opened one of my eyes and saw that Kyuhyun had taken off his jacket and put it on Min Young. I also saw her shivering so that's probably why. I guess these guys are okay when they want to be. But they're still jerks and I don't like them, except for Leeteuk. He seems good. I just hope that we can find Yujin, Ryeowook and Jiwon by tomrrow. And I hope that they've sent someone from the camp to find us.....

 

 

-------------

I hope you guys liked it!!!!

Please Please Please Please Please Please please Please COMMENT!!!!!

THANKS!!!

P.S. Next chappie therw will be more P.O.V.'s!!! Sorry i've only been doing one or two P.O.V.'s.