Found

7 guys vs 7 girls

Ryeowook's P.O.V.

 

It's getting really dark now and I haven't found the girls. I don't know where Yujin went and Jiwon, well she's a different story... I just hope I find them before it's really dark. I can already see the sun disappearing behind the tree's. Oh and did I mention, these tree's are the symbol of creepy. They're really big and dead. And I always hear an owl or cracks, like someone's following me...

 

Crack....

 

Omg... What was that??? "H-Hello?...." I said loudly. "W-Who's there?" All of my senses seemed to be on high alert.

 

"Ryeowook?" I heard a familiar voice say.

 

"Yujin?" Then two small figures came out of the darkness. "Where have you guys been?" I asked in relief.

 

"Well I ran after Jiwon and she fell so i've been carying her around looking for someone to help us. But no one so far." She put Jiwon down on a rock that was sticking out of the ground and stretched out her back. "Are the other's with you?" She asked as she walked to me.

 

"No." I shook my head. "After you went int the woods I ran after you." I rubbed the back of my neck.

 

"Well thanks for running after me, but we don't know where we are and it's dark." She looked around. "I'm worried." She said. I was worried too. What if we got eaten by bears or something? What if creepy things came and got us and took us away? "I wnder where the others are..." She said after a long pause and she looked at me. "What do you think we should do?" She asked.

 

"I don't know." I answered. "It's dark and we can't do much so..." I trailed off.

 

Hhhhooowwwwwlllllll.....

 

"And the wolves are out." I said and we both looked up at the night sky. The stars twinkled in the dark sky.

 

"And it's a full moon." She said softly. "You don't believe in that old wolf stuff do you?" She asked, with a slightly shaking voice.

 

"Of course not. There's nothing to be afraid of." I reached out and touched her shoulder. "I won't let anything happen to you." I said softly and she seemed to calm down a little.

 

"Thanks." She then turned back to Jiwon who was shaking like crazy. he was looking around the place like a paranoid person. "Jiown-ah." Yujin said softly causing Jiwon to jump. "It's okay. Everything'll be fine." She said. "We should just stay put until the morning." I nodded and we all lay close together. I know, it sounds a little weird but it was cold and we all thought that it would better if we stay close. I just hoep nothing happens whilst we're asleep....

 

Next Morning....

 

Heechul's P.O.V.

 

Thump. "Ouch..." I rubbed my sore after I fell of the chair. 

The chair?.....

I looked around my surroundings. We were in a dirty place. Are we in jail????

 

"Heechullie. are you okay?" I heard the soft voice of my love.

 

"Hannie..." I sighed. "Who pushed me off the chair?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

 

"You fell off yourself." I yelped as that creepy as guy came in the room. "Did you have a good sleep?" he asked.

 

"Umm...." I trailed off and looked to my side. I saw ~~~~~~~~~. Her head was tilted to the side and her brown hair was in her face. She looked some what.... Pretty... Woah, what am I saying? I hate that girl. She has made me into someone who.... I don't wanna think about that now.

 

"Heechullie." Hankyung snapped me out of my thoughts.

 

"Huh? Oh, no. No I didn't. We need to go." I said and got up off the floor. Then everyone started to wake up. I saw the Min Young had Kyuhyun's jacket over her and leeteuk was holding HeeRan's hand. Woah... Just what happened after I fell asleep?

 

"Oh man. My back." Amy woke up and yawned. Soon ~~~~~~ had woken up and rubbed her eyes. Everyone woke up and I saw HeeRan look at Leeteuk holding her hand but she didn't say anything. She just smiled and rubbed her eyes. I looked at Min Young who woke up. I don't think she noticed the jacket on her because she didn't say anything.

 

"Okay guys." Leeteuk got up and stretched out his arms. "Let's get going." He then turned to the freaky guy. "Thank you for taking us in." He bowed. "Come in." He turned to us and we walked outside.

 

"Which way should we go?" Amy asked and ruffled her messy hair.

 

"We should go that way." Sungmin pointed to his right. "Come on." We then all followed him down this creepy path. The sun was coming up so it still looked a little creepy. Just the way the sun went through the tree's.

 

Crack.... Crack..... Crack.....

 

"What was that?" Donghae said.

 

"You weigh a ton Jiwon." I heard someone wine.

 

"Jiwon...?" Min Young said then a girl with a other girl on her back came otu of the tree's with a small guy following them.

 

"Yujin-ah! Jiwon-ah!" HeeRan yelled and ran to them and bear hugged them. "Do you knwo how scared I was? You almost made me have a heart attack!" She didn't let go of them for ages.

 

"Wookie!" Kyuhyun bear hugged Ryeowook.

 

"H-Hey guys." He hugged Kyuhyun back. After we all talked for a while and all that boring stuff, we all looked ta each other.

 

"How do we get out of here?" Donghae asked. Now that he mentioned it, we had no idea where we were. I mean we were obviously in the forest but we didn't know how to get back... 

 

Grumble....

 

Everyone looked at HeeRan. Well this is awkward...

"What? I'm hungry..." He turned red.

 

"Here." Leeteuk took somehting out of his pocket and gave it to her.

 

"Is it just me or does Leeteuk like HeeRan?" I whispered to Hankyung.

 

"He's making it to obvious." Hankyung whispered back.

 

"Okay, we'd better get going." Sungmin said.

 

"But we don't know where to go. We're lost." Ryeowook said. He's got a point. We don't know where we are and we don't knwo how to get out. Maybe we should ask that creepy guy how to get out of here.

 

 

-----------------

I hope you liked it! Sorry I only did two P.O.V.'s

Please comment!

Thanks!