Thanks

7 guys vs 7 girls

Min Young's P.O.V.

 

I'm so pissed right now. I know that Kyuhyun hates me, but he took it too far this time. Saying that they could kill me and eat me? What an . So right now, I'm lost. Like seriously lost in the forest. I don't know what I was thinking but I just wanted to get away from Kyuhyun. I sighed deeply and sat on a big rock sticking out of the ground. I looked around at the big, creepy tree's surrounding me. "I can't believe this." I said to myself and put my hand under my chin and rested my elbow on my thigh. "Could this camp get any worse?"

 

"It depends." I jumped and looked to my right. "Do you want it to be worse?"

 

"Nekozawa?" I questioned. But I knew it was him. Who else would be in all black on a warm day?

 

"Did you and your friends not find the camp?" He asked and I nodded.

 

"We walked for ages and there was nothing." I sighed and pouted my lips.

 

"Well where are you friends now?" He leaned closer to me.

 

"Well I...." I trailed off and looked away. "I sorta.... left them there." I looked back and expected him to be frowning but he was smiling.... This guy gets more freaky every moment...

 

"You are truly part of my family." He rubbed his hands together and straightened up. "Come with me." He then started walking away with a creepy as style. (Yes, everything about him is creepy.)

 

"Where are we going?" I asked as we came to a clearing in the forest.

 

"This is the place of our ancestors. They would be glad that you're back." He went over to a well and opened the lid. "This is the place where our grandmother died. She fell down the well and drowned." He turned back to me and scurried over. "Come." He took my hand and pulled me over to the well. "It is tradition that once a female family member is found, the man with them has to do something." I looked down the well. 

It sure is a long way down.

"What kind of thing?" I asked and I felt a pair of hands grab my waist and push me up. "AH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed and tried to struggled free from him.

 

"We have to kill her." He then pushed me and I fell over into the well. "I'm sorry I have to do this." With that he walked away and left me hanging there on the rim of the well.

 

"Someone help me!" I screamed. "Someone! Is anyone there?!" My eyes filled with tears of fear and I looked down. "I'm going to die." I said to myself.

 

"Grab my hand." Someone's hand entered the well but I couldn't see who it was because the sun was glaring. "Well? Are you going to take it or not?"

 

"I-I can't." I said with a shaking voice. "I-I'll fall." I looked down then back up at the hand reachng for me.

 

"You won't fall. Just take my hand." He said it in a very soft tone. He also sounded familiar.... I can't put my finger on who it could be... So I finally built up the courage and took his hand. In one swift movement, he had me up on the ground of the earth I loved and, now, cherished more.

 

"T-Thank you." I said and dusted my hands on my pants.

 

"Are you okay?" He asked and crouched down next to me.

 

"I'm fine-" I stopped talking and went into shock mode when I saw, you guessed it, Kyuhyun. What the hell is he doing here? I thought he wanted to kill me and eat me. "What are you doing here?" I glared at him and went to stand up when my legs gave out and I fell into Kyuhyun's arms. The last thing I wanted to do. I would've rather fallen into cow poo.

 

"I don't think you're okay. We need to get you out of here." He then went to pick me up bridal style when I stomped on his foot.

 

"Don't touch me." I said firmly.

 

"Look." He said clutching onto his foot that I stomped on. "I'm..... sorry." He looked away.

 

"You're what?" I said impatiently.

 

"I'm sorry."

 

"Huh? I can't hear you. Speak up." I tapped my foot on the ground and crossed my arms over my chest.

 

"I'M SORRY. Shizus woman, you need to get your hearing checked." He looked away and let go of his foot.

 

"What're you doing here anyway?" I asked and raised an eyebrow. 

 

"I-I...." He trailed off and walked close to me. "Do you like that I'm here?" He smirked as he came an inch away from my face.

 

"No." I pushed his chest and he stumbled backwards. "I thought you wanted to kill me for food. Why are you here? How did you find me?"

 

"Sungmin got pissed off with me and forced me to come and look for you." He explained.

 

"So if Sungmin didn't say anything then you wouldn't have come and looked for me?" I asked.

 

"Well if I hadn't you'd probably be dead by now." He said sharply.

 

"God, I was just asking a question." I mumbled and sat on on a rock that was next to the well.

 

"Sorry." He crouched down on his spot and looked at me. "Anyway, so I got here coz I figured you'd go to that creepy relative of yours house. When I got here, I saw you two at the well. I could see from a mile off what he was going to do."

 

"And you didn't think to come and stop me from being thrown down a well?" I sais wide eyed.

 

"Calm your farm woman." He rolled his eyes. "I got close to you and when you got thrown down the well I came and helped you. But it took a while for you take my help." He said.

 

"If you were so close to me then why did you take so long to rescue me?" I asked.

 

"Because I had to deal with the freak." I gave him a confused look. "Nothing for you to worry about." He stood up and walked over to me and ruffled my hair. "We'd better get back or the others will wonder where we are." He started to walk awaya nd I stood up. "By the way." He turned around and faced me. "Leeteuk hyung and your friend, I think her name's HeeRan, they went ot look for you. They're probably lost." My heart sank. HeeRan is stuck in the middle of nowhere with Leeteuk, the leader and oldest kingka. Poor girl.

 

"So how are we going to get out of here?" I asked him.

 

"I left markers." He held out a piece of material and I cocked my head to the side in confusion. "My jacket."

 

"You ripped it?" He nodded. "Won't you be cold at night. I mean, what if we don't get out of here?" He scoffed.

 

"Look on the bright side for once." He put the material back in his pocket and walked.

 

"Hey! Wait up!" I ran after him. "Answer me something." I put my hands behind my back and walked beside him whilst looking at the ground. "If Sungmin didn't tel you to come look for me, would you have come or not?" He smirked.

 

"Depends, woudl you have wanted me to or not?" I forwned and looked at him.

 

"I'm serious." I said tiredly.

 

"Yes." He answered and I smiled.

 

"Thanks." I said and we continued to walk back to the others.

 

---------------

I hope you guys liked it!

Sorry I haven't updated. I had homework.

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please COMMENT!!

Thanks!