Orienteering Part 1

7 guys vs 7 girls

Kyuhyun's P.O.V.

 

After we had lunch we had to more more activities. It's the second day already and I'm bored as hell. So this activity is orienteering. Boring.... I got partnered with Min Young. What are the chances? Now I get to terrorize her more. After the prank with Heechul hyung last night, I have no intention of stopping. I looked over at the others and Leeteuk was partnered with ~~~~~~~, Heechul was with HeeRan, Hankyung was with Maddie, Donghae was with Yujin, Sungmin was with Amy and Wookie was with Jiwon. 

This is going to be so boring.

Um, sir. Do I have to be with him?" Min Young pointed to me.

 

"Yes Min Young." He answered and went back to talking other teachers.

 

"What the hell have you go against me?" I questioned in frustration.

 

"You are the most annoying and rude person I've ever met." She crossed her arm sover her chest and glared at me.

 

"Do you think it's y?" I smirked.

 

"As if." She didn't change her emotion. Guess she really doesn't like me after all.

 

"Min Young and Kyuhyun!' Mr.Bae called us. "Come and get your compass and map." She walked over to him and got the stuff then came back.

 

"You hold it." She shoved the compass into my chest and walked off.

 

"Good luck Kyu." I heard Dongahe say. I sighed and walked after her.

 

"So where do we go?" I asked as I finally caught up to her. How fast is this girl anyway?

 

"It says 100 paces north then 30 paces east." She looked at the map and twirled the ends of her long brown hair around her index finger. She looked around for a bit then to me. "Well? Which way is north?" She questioned and I snapped out of my daze.

 

"Umm...." I looked at the compass. Why is it turning around a lot? I thought compasses were supposed to be like in one spot all the time.

 

"Well?" She questioned impatiently. I just took once last looked at the compass and pointed to where I thought was north.

 

"That way." I pointed in front of me.

 

"Okay, well let's get going." She set off in a half-hearted walk. I jogged to catch up to her.

 

 

Ryeowook's P.O.V.

 

I can't believe that Dongahe hyung got paired with Yujin. She was supposed to be with me! Hmf. Anway, so now I'm with Jiwon. She seems nice enough but I wonder how she's going to cope being out here without her medication. Mr. Bae isn't letting her take it because he says that it 'damages the environment'.

Whatever....

 

"Ummm... Ryeowook-sshi." I turned to Jiwon.

 

"Hmm?..." 

 

"Do you know which way we go?" She asked.

 

"Umm...." I looked at the map. "100 paces noth then 30 paces east." She nodded and looked at the compass we were given.

 

"North is that way." She pointed to in front of us. I nodded and we were on our way. I hoep this'll be fun. I want to find Donghae hyung and group with him and Yujin...... Stupid teachers.

 

--------------

hope you guys liked it!!!

Please comment!

Next chappie will be more interesting. Some KyuYoung. Yes, I've names Min Young and Kyuhyun KyuYoung. Do you like the name??? 

Thanks!

P.S. Ignore the kids in the photo. Just a random pic of orienteering! :P