Orienteering Part 2

7 guys vs 7 girls

Min Young's P.O.V.

 

So me and Kyuhyun have been walking around this place for about an hour and there's no sign of a basket. It says on the map that we have to find a basket and get an egg and bring it back to camp, only the bad part is. We can't find it. "Kyuhyun, this is all your fault. If you read the compass right in the first place we wouldn't be in this mess." I scolded.

 

"Hey, I read it right. you're just jealous coz I can read a compass and you can't." He smirked.

 

"I can read a compass dummy. Here, give it." I reacher for it but he held it up.

 

"Nu uh." He shook his index finger in my face. "This is my job, not yours."

 

"Kyuhyun, give it." She glared at me.

 

"You think you're glaring makes me scared? Makes me shiver? NO. You're so dreaming if you think that, woman." He scoffed.

 

"Give. It. To. Me. Now." I aid slowly and firmly.

 

"No." He smirked. "Why don't you jump for it?" He suggested, well more like ordered.

 

"Now why would I do something like that?" I questioned and raised an eyebrow.

 

"Because I know you want to get it. And I'm standing in your way." He teased.

 

"You're so annoying." I stomped on his foot and his dropped the compass.

 

"AH! You !" He yelled as he clutched onto his foot.

 

"Grow a pear and it up." I spat and started walking straight when I found the basket. "Kyuhyun!" I yelled. "I found it-" I was cut off by him pushing me out of the way and walking to the basket. I saw him get the egg and walked back to me.

 

"Don't ever stomp on my foot again." He cracked the egg on my head.

 

"YOU !" I screamed and pushed his chest hard. "HOW YOU DARE DO THAT TO ME!" A peice of the egg yolk fell onto my cheek.

 

"It's called revenge." He simply answered.

 

"Revenge?..." I croaked. "I HATE YOU CHO KYUHYUN! YOU HEAR ME! I HATE YOU!" I yelled in his face. "IF YOU EVER COME NEAR ME AGAIN I WILL KILL YOU!" 

 

"You're such a drama queen." He rolled his eyes.

SLAP.

"You're so mean." I spat. I hate him even more than I did before. He held his, now, red cheek and galred at me. "Don't ever go near me again." With that I stormed off back to the camp.

I'm so angry that I have tears in my eyes.

I ran straight to the bathrooms and the tap. I started to wash the egg out of my hair and off my face when someone came in. "Min Young?" I didn't turn around, I just stayed slient and hope that the person would leave. The person came next to me, though I couldn't see hwo it was because my hair was in the way. The person pulled my hair awya from my face I could see who it was. "Min Young who did this to you?" I looked up at HeeRan. If I told her, I know she wouldn't do much. So what's the harm?

 

"Kyuhyun." I croaked. She sighed and took my shoulders.

 

"Go have a shower and go back to the cabin. I'll sort the rest out." I nodded through my tears and went to the cabin to get my clothes. After I got them I went to have a shower.

 

 

HeeRan's P.O.V.

 

Kyuhyun... I hate that guy. eh's so mean to Min Young for no reason. She hasn't done anything to provoke him. What an .

So I stormed to the kingka's cabin. I burst through the door with anger coming out of my ears. Not litterally though. "Where is the little bastard?" I said through my teeth.

 

"Huh?" Sungmin, I think it was, he stood up.

 

"Where's Kyuhyun?" I said impatiently.

 

"He's just outside." He answered and I stormed out of the cabin and went to Kyuhyun outside.

 

"You bastard!" I pushed him and he fell on the ground.

 

"What the hell is your problem?" He yelled and went to get up when I pushed him back down.

 

"How you dare do that to Min Young!" I yelled. "She has never done anything to hurt you and you throw an egg at her!" He then stood up and I slapped him.

 

"What the hell is up with you girls and slapping me!" He pushed me and I almost fell on the ground when someone caught me.

 

"Kyuhyun." A stern voice said. I looked up and saw Leeteuk. What the hell is he doing here? "Why did you push her?"  He said after he stood me up straight.

 

"She slapped me." Kyuhyun pointed to me. "What was I supposed to do, just let her slap me and do nothing about it?"

 

"It doesn't matter what she did, you never push a girl." Leeteuk glared at him.

 

"Look, I'm fine." He turned to me and I turned to Kyuhyun. "Don't touch her again." I turned back to Leeteuk. "Thank you." with that I walked back to my cabin.

Stupid Kyuhyun. I wish he would die in hell....

 

-----------

Kyuhyun's such a meanie... BUT I LUBE HIM IN REAL LIFE!!!

Please comment! Because you guys are commenting so much which is great and is making me want to write more!

Thankyou!!!