Part 9

Like Fate - Stray Kids - Lee Felix {Male OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Since Gunmin’s sudden appearance Dojun took some time off from university, he went to his brothers’ apartment and stayed there for a while, he needed to get away from everything for a while and his brother didn’t ask too many questions, he was more worried over Dojun’s mental health than anything so he didn’t hesitate to allow it.

 

Dojun has been at his brother’s place for almost a week now and the two had a lot of fun once Junsoo got off from work and they would play games or have endless movie marathons which made them pass out in front of the tv.

 

Tonight was no different except for one little thing, Dojun was the one who fell asleep and Junsoo was still awake since he had promised Eunmi that he would do a video call with her, as she was packing to head to the Paris Fashion Week.

 

The two were on video call for a while just talking about random things, but Eunmi knew her best friend all too well and could tell something was wrong… Junsoo seemed off for a while actually when she thought about it, his texts became less and he always seemed like he was overthinking a lot.

 

Her worry bottled up to a point where she couldn’t take it anymore, she wasn’t going to leave at all if he didn’t tell her what was going on.

 

“Soo what is going on?” she asked as she sat down in front of her computer screen, Junsoo knew she was serious but he still couldn’t get himself to say anything.

 

“Kang Junsoo if you don’t say anything then I am not leaving to that Fashion show,” She said sternly, Junsoo knew how much the show meant to Eunmi, she has been trying for years to get in to see it and she finally got the chance to do just that.

 

“My parents… Eunmi” Junsoo didn’t know how to say what he had to say, he knew how Eunmi felt over his parents and he felt that same way but how does he tell her what happened with Dojun without outing Dojun?

 

“What did they do Junsoo,” She said, he could tell she was already angry, he took a deep breath and let it out again.

 

“Dojun and them had a huge disagreement and they kicked him out in the middle of the night, so he has been staying with his friend, and now something happened again, he has been with me for a little while but I know somethings wrong and I don’t know what to do Eunmi, I don’t know how to handle this situation…” he trailed off and when he looked up Eunmi was fuming.

 

“THEY DID WHAT TO MY SON??? WHAT SO THEY TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME WHEN HE IS BORN AND THEN THEY JUST KICK HIM OUT LIKE HE IS NOTHING” She yelled, she couldn’t believe it at all… her baby… her little Dojun.

 

“What do I do Eunmi… do I handle this as his older brother or do I handle this as his father… I am so lost” Junsoo said he felt like crying, he always looked strong, many people never knew the type of person Junsoo actually was, he was soft and very emotional and he hated his parents for the pain they caused him and Eunmi.

 

But the two didn’t know that Dojun woke up at some point to go to the bathroom and as he was heading back to his bedroom he overheard the conversation and he didn’t know what to do he was so confused and lost when he heard those words.

 

He walked into Jun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter