Part 4

Like Fate - Stray Kids - Lee Felix {Male OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Felix paced around his apartment nervously, he got home from his classes and has been in a full-on panic since, he couldn’t believe he said that, how was he going to explain this to Dojun? What if his friends got to Dojun before he did? What will he do then?

“I have to meet up with him now…” Felix said and started searching for his phone, he got frustrated because he couldn’t find it…. He felt his pockets and indeed there it was.

He scrolled through his contacts nervously, his finger hovered over Dojun’s name for a little before he found the courage to tap it. He called the boy and he felt more and more anxious as he waited for the other to pick up.

When the boy finally picked up the phone Felix felt relieved.

“Felix?” The boy asked, seeing if the boy wasn’t saying anything.

“Oh uh hi… are you busy?” Felix asked nervously, hoping the boy would say he had nothing to do.

“I actually don’t have anything to do… and my friend isn’t home yet” Dojun said and Felix almost let out a relieved sigh.

“Do you maybe want to come over? I- I have to tell you something and it would be better to tell you in person than over the phone” Felix said and started walking around his apartment.

“Is everything okay Felix? And sure just send me the location” the boy sounded worried and Felix wanted to hit himself for worrying the boy, he probably made it sound like it was something really serious, which it was but it probably sounded 10 times worse than it was.

“I am not sure if everything’s okay, I am going to send the location now,” Felix said but before Felix could hang up the boy asked him if he should bring something.

“No it’s okay” was all Felix said before hanging up.

He looked around his little studio apartment and realized the place was actually a mess, he sent the location to the boy and hurriedly started cleaning up the mess.

He got done just in time because there was a knock on his door, he rushed to open it and saw the small boy standing there, his hair was a little messy, he was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie which was definitely not his, and in his left hand, he held a bag.

“You’re here,” Felix said nervously.

“Yep and I raided our Ice cream stash, sounded like you needed a pick me up,” Dojun said with a small smile. Felix couldn’t help but smile at that moment, he felt relieved at that moment.

“Come on in,” Felix said and moved out of the way so the boy could get in.

Felix went and got spoons for the ice cream and the two boys sat on the sofa, at first they were eating quietly but Felix felt like he was going to go crazy if he didn’t tell the boy what he did.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter