Part 12

Like Fate - Stray Kids - Lee Felix {Male OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A little over two weeks passed since Dojun learned the truth of who he actually is, he was currently at Junsoo's apartment with Eunmi. 

 

Eunmi ended up skipping her fashion show, her son was a lot more important to her than photographing models. 

 

Dojun was busy setting the table and Eunmi was finishing off the last few things for dinner, they wanted to make sure everything was ready for when Junsoo came home. 

 

Once they were done they sat on the sofa, Dojun was laying with his head on Eunmi's lap, his mind was still stuck on that day Felix hugged him the moment he kept replaying in his head. 

 

"What's wrong honey?" Eunmi asked him and ran her fingers through his hair. 

 

The two got quite close in the little time they had together, it was almost as if they were never separated, to begin with. 

 

"Mom… What does it mean if you feel safe and warm in someone's arms like you never want them to let you go" He suddenly asked, also yes he started calling her mom, he wasn't sure what to call her at first but he ended up calling her mom once and he saw how happy it made her that he kept doing it. 

 

"Well, it depends on the person, if it's a parent then it can be that you love your parent a lot, if it is a friend though it can be one of two things, it can be that you feel very protected by this friend or it can be that you like them, Why?" She asked with a knowing smile. 

 

She wouldn't say it out loud but she read the situation quite quickly the few times she saw Felix and Dojun together, even if Felix's friends weren't around they acted like a couple many would think the two were actually a couple if they didn't know them. 

 

"Well… Whenever I feel overwhelmed there is only one person I want to be next to, I want them to hug me and let them tell me it will be okay when everything happened instead of calling my best friend I called him instead and it is confusing me a bit, my feelings are confusing me"Dojun said the last part softly. 

 

"It sounds to me like you might like this boy… And I bet he likes you as well" She said with a small smile. 

 

"You think so?" 

 

"Yep, Felix is easy quite easy to read once he lets his guard down, he really cares a lot about you, he looks at you like you put the stars in the sky," s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter