Part 10

Like Fate - Stray Kids - Lee Felix {Male OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been two days since Dojun has been staying at Felix's apartment, he told Jeongin that he will be there and that if Junsoo came searching for him just to tell him he wasn't there. 

 

He did let Junsoo know he is safe at least, he just needed time and Junsoo understood that. 

 

But Felix was still quite worried, Dojun still hasn't talked about what happened and the younger has been spacing out a lot. He has been really worried to the point where he took a break from his dance practices, just to make sure the boy was okay. 

 

Today he was planning on skipping again bur Dojun wasn't having any of that. 

 

"Lix I will be okay on my own okay? I am going to catch up on the work I missed okay?" Dojun said to the older boy who was hesitant to leave. 

 

"Okay but if you need anyth-" 

 

"If I need anything I will call you okay? Now go your friends are waiting for you" Dojun said with a small smile. 

 

When the older boy left, Dojun flopped down on Felix's bed, they ended up sharing the bed since Dojun wouldn't let Felix sleep on the sofa and Felix wouldn't let Dojun sleep there either. 

 

Chan and Minho came to pick Felix up for practice. The two were just as worried over Dojun, they haven't known the boy for long but he always seemed like someone who won't just run away unless it was really something serious. 

 

But they were also worried about Felix, the younger seemed like he wasn't getting proper sleep lately even before the whole thing with Dojun happened. 

 

They wanted to know what was going on but the younger always seemed too caught up in his thoughts to realize it. 

 

When they got to the practice room Felix immediately started warming up but none of the others did, he gave them a confused look. 

 

"Aren't you guys going to warm up?" he asked them. 

 

"Not until you tell us what's going on," Jisung said and plopped down on the floor. 

 

"Nothings going on," Felix said.

 

“We don’t believe you, did something happen between you and Dojun?” Chan asked in a worried tone, Felix knew he couldn’t get past Chan, he knew the others would eventually drop it but Chan wouldn’t.

 

“It’s not like that it’s just… I realized something and I don’t know what to do” 

 

“Do you not like him anymore?” Minho asked, confused.

 

“No, that's the problem. I do like him to the point where I think I might actually be in love with him,” Felix said and sat down and pulled his knees to his chest.

 

“But you two are dating so it isn’t something that should bother you so much” Hyunjin said looking at his friend a little confused.

 

“That’s the thing… we aren’t dating” Felix said softly but his friends still heard him.

 

“What do you mean you two aren’t dating?” Changbin asked him.

 

“I lied,” Felix said he couldn’t get himself to even look at his friends.

 

“You lied?” Seungmin asked, tilting his head a little not fully understanding what was going on.

 

“I hated going on those blind dates and you guys didn’t let me catch a break, whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter