Part 5

Like Fate - Stray Kids - Lee Felix {Male OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning the two boys woke up on the sofa where they fell asleep, they saw each other’s messy appearance and they both just laughed remembering what happened the night before.

“We should get something to eat,” Felix said, getting up and holding a hand out for Dojun, the smaller boy smiled and took it, Felix pulled him up and the two-headed to the freckled boy’s kitchen.

Felix looked for something to make, in the end, the two settled to just have cereal, as the boy had nothing else really to make.

“Do you have classes today?” Felix asked.

“Nope… but I have to go see my brother later,” Dojun replied.

“Will you be okay to go alone?” Dojun wanted to say yes but he was so scared that his brother would have a similar reaction like their parents did and because of that, he wasn’t okay.

“I am going to take the silence as a no, so I am tagging along, and I am not taking no as an answer,” Felix said to Dojun, the small boy looked at him unsure… was this really a good idea.

“I am going to be there to protect you regardless of what the turn out is okay?” Felix said and Dojun nodded.

Dojun was about to say something when Felix’s phone started ringing, Felix sent a quick apologetic smile to the boy before answering.

“Hello, Chan hyung,” Felix said.

“Wait today? Really? But I can’t stay long…” Felix said with a frown.

“Okay… but I am bringing someone with me okay? So you all better be on your best behavior” Felix said sternly, Dojun heard a loud laugh coming from the phone and just smiled.

Felix hung up shortly after with a sigh.

“So… you up for meeting my friends?” Felix asked with a big hopeful smile, Dojun almost laughed.

“Sounds good to me,” Dojun said with a big smile

“Good~ I will go get you some clothes so you can wash up, I also think I have an extra unused toothbrush around here,” Felix said and got up.

Dojun washed up first and then Felix while waiting for Felix, Dojun realized that they should actually come up with something as to how they got together since it sounds like his friends aren’t ones to easily believe others.

When Felix came out of the bathroom he flopped down on his bed.

“Felix… what do we do if your friends ask us how we got together?” Dojun asked, Felix, sat up and thought about it for a bit.

“How about, how we actually met?”

“That can work… so basically we met when you saved me and things just went from there?” Felix nodded.

“Okay then… I am scared I am going to mess this up” Dojun said the last part softly but Felix still heard him, the taller boy got up from his bed and sat next to Dojun on the sofa and smiled softly.

“You won’t mess it up okay? I know you will do great” Felix said to him and Dojun nodded with a small smile.

----

The two left Felix’s apartment eventually after they went over all the details for their act and headed to the university.

When they got to the gate of the University, Felix took Dojun’s hand in his and intertwined their fingers and with a small smile on their face they walked towards the dance department, on the way Dojun got a text from Jeongin asking when he would be home, and he didn’t really know how to respond.

“Tell him I will drop you off after we went out with your brother okay? Unless you want to hang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter