Part 8

Like Fate - Stray Kids - Lee Felix {Male OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Felix and Dojun just arrived back on campus, they had lunch outside since Jeongin didn't have class today and Beomgyu caught a cold so the two were back at Jeongin's apartment.

Felix was walking Dojun to his class when someone suddenly called Dojun, the two were a little confused as aside from Felix's friends Dojun only knew Beomgyu and Jeongin.

When they turned around Dojun lost all color in his face and he wanted to run far away.

"There you are," the guy who called Dojun said.

"W-what do you want Gunmin," Dojun said hesitant and softly, Felix quickly realized something was off with Dojun and he held the boy close to him and glared at the boy named Gunmin.

"I- I want to apologize… For what I did in high school, it was really childish of me to do that and I'm sorry that I let that happen…I'm sorry I didn't stop him back then"Gunmin said.

Dojun didn't know how to respond. He just wanted to forget everything that happened in high school, he had enough quite literal scars to remind him about it he really wasn't ready to deal with it face to face.

"I don't have time for empty apologies Gunmin, I'm going to be late for class, come on Felix let's go" Do jun said softly.

Gunmin looked like someone kicked a puppy and although Dojun felt bad for not accepting his apology he just couldn't deal with it now.

Felix led the boy away from Gunmin but when they were far enough Felix stopped suddenly and hugged Dojun.

"Let's go back to Jeongin's" he suddenly said, he knew Dojun for a little while now and he knew something was definitely up with the boy, he didn't want to leave him alone.

"But class?" Dojun said and Felix just shook his head.

"I know a few people in the same major as you, I will get you a copy of the notes for today's lesson" Felix said and in the end Dojun ended up agreeing.

They quietly walked to the bus stop and even on the bus neither of them said a word, Felix just held Dojun's hand almost as if his life depended on it, too scared that if he left the boy that he would run away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter