Part 7

Like Fate - Stray Kids - Lee Felix {Male OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks have passed since the two started fake dating and although their schedules have been keeping them busy they still often meet up, they sometimes went out on little dates although neither would actually admit it was one and took photos and posted it on their social media.

They always went out alone since that would be easier for them to be themselves then but today was a little different, Chan being a bit protective of Felix wanted to have a double date so he could see how Dojun actually treated Felix.

So there they were, Dojun and Felix arrived a little earlier at a cat café close to their university and they were waiting for Chan and Minho to show up.

The two entered the café and ordered their drinks while waiting for the older couple to arrive, the two played with the cats and fed them as well.

When the other couple finally came they all ordered some snacks and sat together at a table.

"I want to feed the cats" Minho mumbled softly, he wanted to go feed the cats but he felt bad since they were late, he didn't want to go on his own either.

Dojun heard the boy though and with a small smile tapped the older boy's hand, Minho looked towards him with questioning eyes.

"uhm do you want to go feed the cats with me hyung?" Dojun asked, he stuttered a little but his words still got to Minho, the older male brightened up and he nodded like a kid.

"Felix~ I'm going to go feed the cats with hyung" Dojun said before getting up and following Minho who was already buying food for the cats.

Felix and Chan watched as the two boys were walking to the cats and feeding them as well as playing with the cats, the two couldn't help but smile.

"at this rate Minho might adopt Dojun" Chan said and let out a little laugh.

"Well I'm just happy they get along" Felix said, his voice was laced with happiness. He sounded really in love when he spoke and that really caught Chan's attention.

"You really like him don't you?" the older of the two asked and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter