Part 3

Like Fate - Stray Kids - Lee Felix {Male OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days have passed since the first day of university, and in the dance department there was a group of boys just hanging out one morning, all their classes only started in the afternoon and they often did dance covers together.

They were taking a break from practice, among the 7 boys there was only one boy sitting on his own, he was busy monitoring their practice, the other six were sitting with their partners as among them they were dating and the boy who was on his own was the only single one among them.

“Felix what are you doing this weekend?” one of the boys asked him.

“Nothing why Minho hyung?” the boy named Felix asked looking up from his phone.

“Well, I have this frie-” before Minho could even finish his sentence, Felix already shook his head.

“No way, not again I refuse just because you all decided you want to date doesn’t mean you can go setting me up with whoever you want,” Felix said in a slightly annoyed tone.

“I just don’t want you to be alone,” Minho said and Felix just rolled his eyes.

“Should’ve thought about that before everyone decided they wanted to date someone” He mumbled to himself.

“You guys hardly pay attention to me anyway, for all any of you know I am dating someone,” he said loudly this time.

“Come on Felix, you can hardly speak to someone who isn’t us” Seungmin joked as he lifted his head from Changbin’s shoulder.

Felix didn’t know what he was supposed to feel but he felt really pissed off, they were supposed to be his friends and they were supposed to encourage him but instead, they just pushed him to date which he didn’t want to do right now.

Felix took a deep breath to calm down, he put his phone back into his pocket and got up quietly, he collected his stuff without saying anything.

“Where are you going?” Hyunjin asked him.

“I am going to look for my friends, because apparently they got lost the moment y’all started dating” he said and stormed out of the practice room.

He rushed out of the door, he was planning on heading straight to his locker but he ended up bumping into someone and they dropped all their papers, he returned to reality really quick when that happened.

He crouched down and muttered a lot of apologies as he was picking up the notebook and papers.

“Felix?” he heard a small familiar voice ask, his head shot up and he couldn’t help but smile.

“DOJUN!” he said excitedly and almost dropped everything he just picked up.

Dojun frowned a bit, it looked like something was bothering Felix and that bothered him a little…

“Hey… Is everything okay?” he asked the boy and slightly touched his hand, Felix nodded but his tears betrayed him.

“Want to talk about it?” the boy asked, Felix, hesitated at first but ended up agreeing.

“My class doesn’t start for another hour let’s go sit somewhere and talk,” Dojun said and Felix nodded with a small smile.

The two boys ended up walking to a big oak tree that was in the middle of their departments and took a seat at one of the picnic tabl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter