Part 13

Like Fate - Stray Kids - Lee Felix {Male OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dojun met Felix at their university, the two went into the usual practice room, Felix helped Dojun warm-up and showed him some simple steps before they started learning the Choreography.

 

Dojun fell behind on many steps and he couldn’t keep up, he was ready to give up but Felix wouldn’t let him, the older boy stood behind him and moved the younger boy's arms in the movements of the Choreography.

 

The small boy had to do his best to keep himself calm but it was really hard when Felix spun him around as the Choreography showed, Dojun looked up at Felix and somehow he couldn’t look away, almost as if something was forcing him to look at the taller boy.

 

The boy couldn’t really register what he was doing if it was a movie he was sure this scene would happen in slow motion and would be repeated at least twice.

 

He stood on his tiptoes and pecked the taller boy’s lips, although when he realized what he did he couldn’t exactly run away as Felix was still holding his hands, what the boy didn’t expect was that the older boy would suddenly crash their lips onto his.

 

Their kiss lasted for a while, Felix released Dojuns hands and wrapped his arms around the boy’s waist pulling him closer, Dojun’s now free hands found their way up Felix’s shoulders until they were around his neck.

 

When they broke from their kiss neither of them could say anything, they just kept smiling at one another, no words were really needed to say how they were feeling it was pretty obvious to both of them.

 

“I guess fake dating doesn’t really work huh?” Felix said, making Dojun laugh.

 

“Definitely, I guess it’s time to actually date”

 

“Yeah sadly we have to break up, you see I have this boy I like he is small and cute and he stole my heart the night I saved him,” Felix said with a wink, Dojun laughed and acted along.

 

“Oh, and who is this boy?”

 

“His name is Kang Dojun, he is a videography major, he is a first-year student,” Felix said. Dojun wanted to act mad but he couldn’t help but laugh, at how silly they were being.

 

“Fine, I love someone else anyways, his name is Lee Felix, he has pretty freckles and this beautiful deep voice and don’t even get me started on how talented he is,” Dojun said, Felix couldn’t stop himself from hugging the boy tightly.

 

“I don’t want to dance anymore, let’s go do something fun,” Felix said looking at the small boy with hopeful eyes and a huge grin on his face.

Dojun looked at him and thought a bit before nodding excitedly. The two boys collected their things and left the campus quickly, they went to the bus stop and from there went to the mall, they went to get drinks and then went to watch a movie, when the movie was over they went out for dinner.

 

“So vacation time is coming up, what a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter