Part 2

Like Fate - Stray Kids - Lee Felix {Male OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days passed since Dojun met Felix, the smaller boy couldn’t help but sometimes having the freckled boy pop up in his mind, he really made a bad day turn better and Dojun was really thankful for that.

Today he had his first day as a freshman, he had orientation yesterday so he was a bit out of it and a bit tired but that didn’t mean he wasn’t excited.

He and Jeongin walked to school excitedly after they got off the bus when they got to the university they took deep breaths and looked at one another with the biggest smiles.

“I will see you later okay? If anyone messes with you tell me immediately” Jeongin said and hugged the small boy tightly, the boy could only laugh.

“We aren’t in high school anymore Innie, but I will tell you if anything happens, no get going the music department is like on the other side of campus,” he said to his best friend and the latter nodded sadly and broke the hug.

“Bye Jun,” he said and started running.

“Bye Innie,” Dojun said and started walking to his department, he was majoring in videography, and Jeongin was a vocal major, they had always promised that once they have the needed skills that Dojun will do all the recording for Jeongin’s music videos, it was their pact since they were in 8th grade when both found what they liked doing.

Dojun walked towards his own department, he walked passed the dance department, he heard what sounded like an argument coming from one of the practice rooms, since they were on the bottom floor.

He didn’t mind it much thinking it was just a fight about creative differences, he continued onto his class and when he got there, he saw a lot of first-year students but he wasn’t big on interacting with people so he headed into the classroom immediately and took the first seat he could get which was right in front in the class, he was kinda thankful he was early since he was practically blind and if he ended up in the back of the class he would struggle to see.

As he was setting his things up he saw from the corner of his eyes that someone also entered the classroom, the person sat down right next to him, they tapped him on the shoulder and when he looked at them they waved at him.

“Hi,” the boy said cutely with a smile, Dojun looked at him a bit shocked and returned the smile.

“I’m Byeomgyu and you are?” the boy asked as he took his things out.

“Uhm I’m Dojun,” he said awkwardly.

Beomgyu started laughing, he found Dojun adorable, the boy was smaller than him it was hard not to find him cute.

“Is Videography your only major?” he suddenly asked Dojun, the small boy nodded.

“Yep, how about you?” he asked.

“I minor in vocal,” he said with a small nod.

“Oh, I have a friend who is a vocal major… I should introduce you two since I heard you guys have a lot of group projects then at least you know someone in the first-year students” Dojun said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter