Part 14

Like Fate - Stray Kids - Lee Felix {Male OC}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The first day of their vacation came really quick, Felix had called his parents the very next day he agreed to go, he didn’t tell them that he was coming though, he just wanted to talk to them and asked them things to recommend to someone who was going there for the first time.

 

He wanted it to be a surprise for them, so he just told them he planned on coming for the next vacation as he had an event he was performing at, they were sad to hear that he wasn’t coming but they knew they could still talk to him on the phone.

 

The two boys’ friends came to see them off at the airport, both groups of friends were really happy to hear that the two were finally dating for real and not just acting like they were.

 

The plane ride was long but neither really minded. They sat next to one another on the right side of the plane whilst Dojun’s parents sat in the middle row, they watched movies and listened to music during the flight until they both fell asleep.

 

Eunmi took photos of the two to keep as memories for them, she thought that she would give it to them on their first anniversary, so they could see all the memories they made, she has actually been taking photos of the two for a while now, they knew about some of them but some of them are quite candid.

 

When they finally arrived at Sydney international airport, they did through everything they needed to and went out to the arrivals area where they looked around for a bit, Eunmi saw someone and smiled happily, she ran towards an older couple and the three guys followed her.

 

“Mommy, daddy it’s so good to see you again,” she said. Dojun heard it and froze a little when he heard it. He was usually nervous about meeting new people but this time it was a bit different… he was meeting his grandparents for the first time.

 

“You remember Junsoo right?” She said and pointed to the tall male who was standing beside her, her parents smiled happily and immediately hugged him.

 

“Welcome son, we haven’t seen you in so long,” her mom said, her dad nodded in agreement, once they let him go they looked towards the two boys who were standing slightly behind the two.

 

“Hmm…” her father said looking from Eunmi to Junsoo and then towards the two boys, he pointed towards Dojun with a small smile.

 

“You must be Dojun right?” he said, Felix pushed him forwards a little.

 

“Hi… I’m Dojun” the boy said so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter