Chapter 7

Striving for Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I softened my hug on Hyun Ki's small body and stepped forward eventhough my knees were shaking like I'm about to fall. Oh God please help me. I know Jong Kook have not see the both of us yet. I tapped on Hyun Bin's shoulder as he looks at me.

"I have to go. There is an emergency." I told him. I quickly take my handbag and step away.  The exit is a bit far. Hyun Bin was a little bewildered as he was puzzled by the reason given. 

It doesn't matter. As long as Kim Jong Kook doesn't see Hyun Ki and I, that's more important. 

Sorry son, you didn't get to finish your food. My steps is getting faster. I bow down and didn't look up. On my way to the exit, I don't know where I went wrong.

Pap!

Prang!

One of the workers carrying the food tray, dropped all the dishes that I accidentally hit. I'm getting more and more anxious. Feel like crying. I'm not ready to go and face-to-face with that cruel person.

All eyes are already on me and the waitress. I have ruined everything because of my carelessness.

"Ji Hyo!" Hyun Bin shout my name loudly. I was scared when I saw Jong Kook's eyes on me. The way he stares at me, I know that he still hates me because his eyes tell it all. Hyun Bin is running towards me.

"Are you okay?" Asked Hyun Bin. I take a deep breath and got up. The teenager is angry at me because I ruined everything. I shudder to answer Hyun Bin's question.

Hyun Bin bent down to help the teenager. All the messed up foods slowly cleared up. 

"Aggasi, I'm so sorry. I was in a rush just now." Hyun Bin continue to helped the young lady to clean up. The people around already talking bad about me.

"Let me help you" I offer my help but Hyun Bin stopped me. I'm so embarrassed. My son just keep quiet and say nothing. Confused with the whole situation. I slowly looked at Jong kook who was not far from me. He smirked at me.

I saw him walked closer to us. I have to leave this place. I need to find a taxi first. That's what I should do now. I'm sorry, Hyun Bin.

"Ji Hyo ah! Where are you going?" 

Hyun Bin shouted my name again. I can't be here. I rebembered what my ex husband did to me 6 years ago. I can never forget that bitter moments that have haunt my life.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter