Chapter 20

Striving for Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was pushed hard to the wall. Luckily I am able to protect my stomach from hitting it. I was greeted by Jong Kook's eagle eyes. I held Hyun Ki's hand firmly. I know he is scared.

"Where the hell did you go!?" He gripped my chin and stared into my eyes. I didn't feel good at the moment. 

"I said where the hell did you go!?" He screamed at my face. Hyun Ki started to cry.

'I'm...I..I didn't..go..anywhere" I replied nervously. Hyun Ki already hid his face in my arm.

"Don't you remembered what I have warned you? I SAID DON'T GO ANYWHERE RIGHT!?" He is angry. 

"Do you think this house is a hotel that you can go in and out. HUH!?"

Fortunately we are in Hyun Ki's room and it's soundproof. So that his families won't hear us.

"Don't tell me you go and met that b******?" He guess. How does he know?

"No..No I didn't meet anyone. I just take Hyun Ki for a walk at the park." I lied again. I can heard his laughed. All of the sudden, he gripped my cheeks hard.

"You can fool everyone but not me Song Ji Hyo! You met him right? Since when are you so brave to go out without my permission?" 

"Ajusshi! Please I beg you. Don't do this to Eomma. Hiks..Hiks.Eomma is not feeling well." Hyun Ki pulled Jong Kook's pants to stopped him from hurting me.

Kim Jong Kook let go of my cheeks after Hyun Ki begged him. He looked down and stared at Hyun Ki. Pity on him oppa. He is your son. Your real son.

"Listen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter