Chapter 10

Striving for Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Bin is restless. He needs an explanation from Jin Hyuk's father, Mr Choi about what happened yesterday. So far he is unable to reach Ji Hyo.

He is afraid of what will happen to her. He also wonder who is the man chasing after her while he was helping the worker yesterday. 

Hyun Bin went inside Mr Choi's house. He wants an explanation. This have to be done by today. He wanted to know if there any news about Ji Hyo and Hyun Ki right now. Who knows if Mr Choi can help him.

"Good Morning, Ajusshi" Hyun Bin got up from his seat and shook hands with Mr Choi.

"Why is the hurry to see me? Is there anything important?" Asked Mr Choi. 

"Actually I'm here to ask you something. If you don't mind." How polite Hyun Bin is. Mr Choi just nod and smiled.

"Appa..He is here to ask about Kim Jong Kook, your business partner. He just want to know why that man run away, chasing after Hyun Bin's partner, Song Ji Hyo ssi." Jin Hyuk replied on behalf of Hyun Bin.

"Ohh about Jong Kook.. One of the hotel workers informed me that Jong Kook told him he has something urgent to do. So that's why our meeting have to be postponed again. About Hyun Bin's partner, I'm not too sure. I'm shocked too when he chased after the lady." 

"Ajusshi, I tried to search them yesterday but couldn't find. I'm just worried if anything happened to Ji Hyo and her son. If that happen, I will not forgive myself. I have tried my best to contact her, pay someone to search for them but still there is no news." He almost cry.

"Maybe Song Ji Hyo ssi is his ex-wife? Who knows right?" Hyun Bin quickly turn to face Jin Hyuk. Suprised by his bestfriend's statement.

 Ex-wife?

"Appa told me that Kim Jong Kook ssi has divorced 6 years ago. Up till now, he's still not remarried yet. And Song Ji Hyo ssi was divorced too. It is possible that the two of them have been together before. The looks on Ji hyo ssi face shows that she knew him and if you notice, her son look exactly like him, the dimple, the eyes, the smile." Jin Hyuk said.

Mr Choi nodded in agreement with his son's statement. There is a big possibility too. But Mr Choi did not recognise her to confirm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter