Chapter 13

Striving for Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"From now on, this is going to be your son's bedroom." He pushed the door. The furniture is all in black and white. Are you sure this bedroom is for kids? The house is big but the decorations is not good. My rented house is more better.

"Why is his room far from ours?" I asked him. He stepped in with Hyun Ki's luggage. Remove the clothes from it before he put it in the closet. Okay that's so nice of him today. No one ask him to do so.

"I want privacy. After all he's grown up. Why would he sleep with us?" Oh wait! is that the only reason? just because he wants some privacy? 

"But what if he cried and I didn't hear him? What if he wake up at night and search for me?" 

After he done arranging Hyun Ki's clothes, he put the luggage on top of the wardrobe. He carried the sleeping Hyun Ki from my arm and put the boy on the bed.

"Can you don't be so paranoid. His room is not that far. It is just a few rooms away." He mocked me.

"My son is still a kid, not like you. Don't treat him as if he is already a teenager. If the room is beside us, I'm still okay. This is consider far." I'm still not happy with this.

He pushed me out of the room before closing the door. He crossed his arm over his chest and stared quietly at me dissatisfied with the way I talked.

"You said you don't want me to influence him with something bad right? Then do you want him to hear what we are going to do next? Arghh! This stupid ert old man!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter