Chapter 11

Striving for Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Can someone be unhappy, sad and angry while walking down the aisle, to get married and to live with someone you hate? Yes. Simply when they are forced to do it yesterday before the wedding.

I'm walking down the aisle in my father's arm who threw me out for believing the lies that was told by Kim Jong Kook's family 6 years ago and now here he is, willing to lead me to my soon-to-be-husband with a smile on his face.

I am confused on why they act like nothing have happened. What did Kim Jong Kook say to them that they are willing to come. 

The ceremony were attend by my family and all the staffs that help to prepare for the wedding only. I didn't see any of Kim Jong Kook's families. 

As I reached the end of the aisle, my dad let go of my hands only to be handed to Kim Jong Kook. The way he stared make me uncomfortable. I just looked down to avoid his eyes. 

Not long after that, the priest start to say something. Most of the time, I zoned out as I just said a quick "I do."

 I hate my life. 

Can I just list down things that I hate?

I was forced to marry.

My family is here, acting like nothing have happened.

What will his families think about me. Did they know about this? Has my husband told them? 

Most importantly, how will they react to this especially his mom who I hate the most.

But in the end, I have no choice but to accept all this.

‐-------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter