Chapter 6

Striving for Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jong Kook is ready. The suit that he bought earlier, he wear it. This is so sudden.

He remembered that he came here for business projects. Arriving early this morning, he was invited by Mr Choi to attend his son wedding ceremony.

What the hell? Why is it last minutes? Damn it!   Their meeting is also postponed for another 2 days. He thought of staying here for a few days but then he have to change it to a week.

What to do? He have been invited and he don't have the heart to reject. He have to be presence. Plus most of his business friends are there too. It's a shame if he did not attend. 

Ready! He walked out of the hotel room. Luckily the ceremony take place in the same hotel. There's no need to drive.

He looked at his watch. 1 p.m sharp. Usually at this timing, there are already a lot of people in the ballroom. Ahh Whatever! What's more important is that he must be there. 
------------------------------------‐-----------------------
"I'm shy" I pulled Hyun Bin's blazer. He turn his head. His smile make me feel a bit relieved. Just looked at all the people in the ballroom. All of them are rich and wear branded dress and suit. From women to men.

I looked at my dress again. It doesn't look very old. It is just nice. Not like the dress they wore. 

Too shiny! It hurts my eyes to see their dresses. Their makeup is also too thick. How do they even remove it?

Gosh. I'm the one who cursed people. I shook my head. Removing negative thoughts from my mind.

"You don't have to worry. Let's go to the table that have our name on it. Don't worry okay?" I held my son's hands tightly.

We walked in. Wow! The wedding is so big and fancy. The lighting are set up nicely. What a nice theme.

Hyun Bin pulled a chair for me. Hyun Ki? He already put my son on his lap. I smile looking at how he treat my son. As if taking care of his own child. Quite friendly and close. There is a characteristic of a good father. But what's lacking is that he does not have a wife yet. To those who marry him, they must be lucky. 

"You don't need to spoil him too much." I remind him. My son already pouted. Don't like what I have just said. 

"There is nothing wrong if I want to treat him like my own son. Right Hyun Ki?"  He nodded after hearing Hyun Bin said. Not complaining. 

I look around. All the guests are busy eating as they stares at the bride and groom. Indeed, happiness is shown on the newlywe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter