Chapter 19

Striving for Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why is there bruise on your face?" Hyun Bin asked.

 Hyun Bin? Yes. He called to meet me once he arrived in Seoul. I have to meet him secretly because if Jong kook knows, he won't let go of me easily.

I bow my head down. I have put on a concealer and foundation to cover up the bruise that was left by Kim Jong Kook 5 days ago but still it's visible.

"Bad Ajusshi slapped Eomma" Hyun ki recklessly said. He knows? So all this while he heard us fighting.

"Bad Ajusshi? Did someone robbed you Ji Hyo ah?"

"No this is nothing. I'm fine. This is because I fell in the bathroom." I lied. Don't want him to be suspicious.

As long as I can keep it, I will and the baby news too. 

"Want me to take you to the clinic?" He asked again.

"It's okay. I'm okay" I tried to smile although the pain on the lips is unbearable. 

The atmosphere in the restaurant is quiet since it is not lunch time yet for all workers. Hyun Ki is busy playing with the new toys that was bought by Hyun Bin. 

"There's no need for you to buy him a new toys." I told him.

"It's alright. Toys are not expensive. By the way, can I ask you something?" I nodded to his question.

"How come you are in Seoul?" He asked. I played with my dress while glacing at him. 

"I have something important to deal with." I answer short and simple. 

"Until you get fired from your job? What exactly happened?"

"There's nothing happened. It's just that I have my own reason. Sorry, I can't share it with you."  
I'm getting uncomfortable with his stare. 

I'm married! 

Do you understand!

But I can only shout it in my heart.

"Alright, forget what I say just now. Do you know Kim Jong Kook? He is a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter