Chapter 12

Striving for Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right now, I'm in his family's house. His mom stared sharply at me that was looking down the floor. My reaction became empty. My mood was long gone. In my arm is the sleeping Hyun Ki, tired after one whole day playing with his grandparents which is my parents. My parents went home after the wedding. They cried and apologies to me for threwing me out and for not believing me. I cried too. I thanked God for granting my wish. 

Kim Jong Kook? My useless husband? He's sitting on the sofa playing with his phone while I have to deal with this alone.

"Ain't you happy to be married to my son again? Huh? Don't you think I will accept you?"

Do you think I like to be married to your son? Dream on.

"Hey woman! I'm asking you! Are you deaf?" Strong shout can be heard again. Fortunately Hyun Ki did not wake up from his sleep. I don't  want him to suffer anymore.

"What is it that you are not satisfy Eomonim? Is it not enough after what you have done to us? You humiliate me. Humiliate my pregnancy. Ruined my marriage. Never once have I hurt you Eomonim. What do you want actually!?" With her eyes focused on me, her face is already red.

"What did you just say? I ruined your marriage? Hey did you look yourself in the mirror huh? You, yourself ruin your own marriage and now you want to blame me?" Wow this old woman is too much! 

Do you think I'm going to stand still? Never.

"Is it me or you that have never changed?" A serious ques

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter