Chapter 4

Striving for Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Bin's POV


"Ouch!"


Hyun ki fell on the ground. He wiped his injured arm. He just wants to cry. He looked up to the person that he had just hit . Hyun Bin ajusshi?

"Hyun Ki!" Shouted Hyun Bin worried. Lifting the boy up who hit him earlier. Hyun Ki look at his arm. It doesn't hurt that much, just a small cuts.

He was excited to play hide and seek with his mother. Now he has no mood to play after the incident.

"I'm sorry Hyun Ki ah. Ajusshi didn't see you just now." Said Hyun Bin. He carry and make him sit on the chair at the side. Then he take the boy's arm and examine it. Yes. There is a small wound. If his mother see this, he might get scolded by her.

"It doesn't hurt ajusshi but eomma will be angry if she knows." Complained Hyun Ki. Hyun Bin just rubbed the boy's head to calm him down. The people around them already have different perspectives.

They will think that an adult bullying a child. If not tortured?. Or maybe kidnapped? Aishh! People nowadays.

"Do you want me bring you to the clinic?"

Hyun Ki just shake his head. His pouted mouth wanted to tell me something.

He turned behind and saw Ji Hyo running towards them with angry face. Oh Man!

"What have you done to my son!?" Asked Ji Hyo to him. He just smiled at her and hugged the boy even closer.

This man really spoiled the mood. She rolled her eyes at him and look sharply at him to show that she is really angry.

Ji Hyo's eyes fall on her son's arm. What have happened to her son?

As soon as she saw it, she quickly pushed him to the side and pull her son from his arm.
Hyunki let out a loud sigh.

"Hyun ki accidentally bump onto me while I was walking" He knew everything was wrong. I rubbed his shoulder. Which child doesn't cry if they fall down and injured?

" Don't you have eyes? Can't avoid if the kid run up to you?" She mad at him. She just build sandcastle at the beach when she found out that her son is missing.

She was suprised. Was told not to go anywhere. But luckily, she found her son with someone that she knew. If she didn't find him, she would die.

"I'm so sorry. If you want me to bring him to the clinic, let's go" Hyun Ki just keep quiet. He felt bad for Hyun Bin ajusshi who was being scolded by his mom.

"It's okay. We are going back now." Said Ji Hyo. She got up from the seat and slowly lowered Hyun Ki's small body to the ground. The carpark is just a few steps away. Damn you Hyun Bin!

Always created problems.

Just as s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter