Chapter 14

Striving for Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You think I'm what Oppa!? I called you so many time but you didn't answer! Where have you been actually?" Snapped Soo Ae. Jong Kook sighed.

"I'm sorry honey. I didn't know my phone is running out of battery. I forgot to charge it. I'm really sorry." Said Jong Kook.

"Huh! You think I'll believe you? All men won't understand how we, women feel. Who is not worried if their boyfriend didn't pick up the phone for days. Can't you guys appreciate us?" Soo Ae said angrily.

"Okay Fine! I'm wrong. Are you satisfied? Try to understand me a bit. I have lot of works to complete." He is tired of Soo Ae behaving like a control queen.

"Ouhh now you want to blame me? Because I called you at the wrong time. Is it? What the hell!"

"Watch your words Soo Ae! What is wrong with you? This is so not like you." He tried to understand her.

She sighed. It's not because she angry. She just afraid that he will find someone else. She sick and tired of her Eomma and Appa always talk about her relationship with Jong Kook.  When is she getting married? How long more are they going to wait? Has Kim Jong Kook propose to her? This type of questions make her stress.

It's been 3 years and next month, it's going to be their 4th anniversary. But still she didn't get any words from him.

"I'm sorry. It's just that you know our relationship is almost going to be 4 years. Didn't you think of marriage yet?" She said frankly.

Kim Jong Kook couldn't think straight. Marriage? Why did she suddenly talked about this.

"We have discus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter