Chapter 2 - The Change!

Can there be love?

Since that incident, they didnt see each other. But that lasted at least 2 months? 

HJ was on his way to CJ holdings to see a lawyer for his own issues. When he reached the place, he was shocked to see, CL, in her specs and nerdy self again, serving coffee and doing stuffs for her workmates. 

" Oh, she really is a slave to everyone " HJ just walked to the CJ holdings' boss office, not wanting to say hi to her due to the incident that happened in the past.

He finished his meeting, and went out of the boss office. He witnessed a scene.

" YAH!!!! Are you stupid? You cant carry the coffee properly?! Look, you spoiled my favourite shirt. I just bought it yesterday! You really are stupid Chaerin!!! " CL's workmate screamed.

CL was clumsy and accidentally poured coffee on her workmate's top. She apologised non stop. But her workmate was really angry at her. Her workmate raised her hand in wanting to slap CL. Suddenly a hand stopped her from doing so.

" Hi miss, i dont think its necessary to do that. Watch your hands please. " a soft gentle man voice can be heard.

CL was shocked to see HJ in front of her, blocking her from being slapped.

" And you are?! She did a mistake and she should pay for it. Do you know how expensive this shirt is?! " the woman shouted.

" How much? $100? $1000? $ 10000? " HJ said while taking out his wallet. He took out $500 from his wallet and gave it to CL's workmate. 

CL's workmate was taken aback. She couldnt understand why this handsome and tall built man is helping CL to pay for the shirt.

" Oh btw, my name is  KIM HYUN JOONG. Please do not use her as your slave, you dont pay for her job so i think your actions are wrong. Same goes to everyone here" HJ said with a sweet smile on his face.

All the people in the office was shocked by HJ's words. 

Who is he? Why is he protecting CL? This CL is lucky huh? Whispers the people in the office.

Suddenly, CL just rushed to the toilet with her hand covering .

She ran to the toilet. Feeling nauseous. She wanted to vomit. HJ eyes widened. He thought to himself " its not that right? " HJ followed CL to the toilet. He could hear her vomitting continously.

" CL shii, are you okay? " HJ said while stuttering. 

CL went out of the toilet, but she suddenly fainted. HJ managed to catch her in his arms. She was rushed to the hospital. The doctor did a check up on her.

" Lee Chaerin's family? " The doctor called out. 

HJ responded and went to the doctor.

" Miss Chaerin is just suffering for intense stress and tiredness. She needs to rest, or else the baby will be in danger. " The doctor said

" HUH! WHAT?! BABY?! DID I HER WRONGLY?! " HJ was shocked!

" Yes sir, she is pregnant. 2 months. Congratulations! " the doctor told HJ. 

HJ fell to his knees not believing a word that the doctor said. 

" Is that my baby? " HJ whispered to himself.

Now their lives is taking  new turn.