Chapter 7 - Jealousy

Can there be love?

 

EJ looked at the calender.

" OMO! Its HJ's birthday! " EJ said to herself while smiling brightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CL woke up from her sleep. She saw HJ sitting at the sofa in front of the bed, reading the newspapers. 

" He looks really cool from this view. " CL whispered softly. then her heart start started to beat faster. Her eyes widened. A funny scene indeed.

" I know i look cool, but please stop staring at me. " HJ suddenly said.

That caused CL to blushed for awhile.

" Chaerin shi, lets go for breakfast. " HJ asked. 

At breakfast HJ was shocked to see Jaejoong sitting at the table.

" yah, you still here? " HJ asked.

" I slept here last night. Your mum told me to. " Jaejoong gave a short reply. When he saw CL, he waved at her and smiled. 

HJ grabbed CL's hands not allowing her to wave back at Jaejoong.

" Hyunjoong ah, whats your plans for today? its your birthday right today! " HJ';s mother asked.

Yes it was HJ's birthday and he totally forgotten bout it. 

" Why dont you bring your wife out for dinner? " HJ's mother suggested. 

" Ne..... " HJ replied.

" Oh chaerin ah... When is your birthday dear? " HJ's mother asked.

" Hm........ 1st july. " She answered.

" OMO!!!! JINJA?!?!?!?! That is today!!!!!!! " HJ's mother got all excited.

So she thought that is a perfect day for the newlyweds to go and spend the day out together. HJ's face turned black. After breakfast, HJ dragged CL to his room. 

" Yah, i know its your birthday. But its mine too. And i want to spend it with Eunjung. I asked my PA to book alot of things for you, karaoke, movies, dinners. You can choose where to go. But if you are going home, call me first. We will leave this house together and reach home together. Arasso!? " HJ said. 

CL was devastated. She thought that she was able to spend time with HJ, but in the end, HJ only thinks of Eunjung. Well she cant blame him, as Eunjung is his girlfriend. And CL was just a mistake that happened in his life. None of them knows, that Jaejoong was eavesdropping from outside of their room and heard their conversation. 

So CL and HJ left the house together with smiles on their faces. HJ's mother was especially happy to see them both together side by side linking arms. 

Jaejoong decided to leave too. But his plan was to follow CL. HJ and CL took the same car and drove off. They stopped in front of Eunjung's apartment and HJ alighted. The driver was told to drive CL around the city and go to any place she requested for. 

" YAH! Remember to call me at 12midnight! we will go home together! " HJ reminded CL.

" Ne.... " CL replied.

The car drove off with HJ's butler driving it.

" So miss chaerin, where would you like to go to? I have 5 movie tickets with me, and mr hyunjoong booked a VIP karaoke room if you like to sing.  " the butler asked.

" Hmmmmmmm, hold on yah. " CL said. 

CL took out her handphone and dialled a number.

" Annyonghaseyo. " 

" Annyong ah jaejoong shi "

" Ne chaerin shi, why did you call me? "

" I was wondering if you would like to go to watch a movie with me? HJ booked alot of movies. I dont want to waste it " 

" Of course i would love to go and watch a movie with you. Seeya at the cinema then! " 

Hmmmm, HJ is really that evil to be leaving her alone like this. He is a monster. Jaejoong thought to himself.

CL and Jaejoong met at the cinema and went to watch a movie together. CL felt asleep halfway through the movie. While asleep, her head kept falling to the other side and kept hitting the other viewers' shoulder. Jaejoong saw what happened, and slowly pulled CL's head and placed it on his shoulder. He smiled. And laughed at the cute incident. So he continued watching the movie, while CL is in her dreamland. 

As soon as the movie ends, jaejoong slowly woke her up. CL was embarrassed to have fallen asleep with her head on jaejoong's shoulder.

" Mianhe " CL said with her face turning red. 

" Its okay. My shoulder is always there for you to lean on " jaejoong said cheekily.

CL smiled. She wondered to herself, " why cant HJ be this nice to me. Jaejoong shi is very caring! "

" Chaerin shi, where do we go next? " Jaejoong asked. 

" I want to shop for my baby. Can we go to the mall? " CL pleaded with extra cutesy.

Jaejoong just laughed and drove CL to the mall she wanted to go to. 

CL rushed in the baby shop which sells all the cute clothes and toys for the baby.

" Hi miss and mister. Looking for things for your baby? " the sales lady asked. 

CL and jaejoong looked at each other and laughed at what the sales lady said " Our baby " they both thought. 

" We have a new product here. Over here we have the family outfit. One for the mom, one for the dad and one for the baby itself. Its very cute and you can choose from the different designs and colours. " the saleslady suggested.

" Ahhhhh, thats cute! Can i see that? Oh jaejoong shi, can you help me try on the guys one? You have the same size as HJ shi " CL smiled brightly at the idea of the family outfit. 

" Ah, okay then " Jaejoong replied with a smile.

They came out of the dressing room wearing the same outfits. They indeed looked good together. Jaejoong asked he salelady to take a photo of them using his phone. He smiled widely at the sight of the photo. They changed back to their own outfits. 

" Jaejoong shi, this is nice isnt it? I want to buy this. hehehehehe " CL giggled while saying it.

" Oh I want to find toys too for my baby! " CL got all excited. 

Jaejoong just followed her around. He laughed at CL's childish acts as she played with the toys making herself look like a kid. Jaejoong then saw a small rubber ducky which looks cute. He showed it to CL.

" CL shi, isnt this cute? Its my birthday present to you. HAHAHA. I mean to you and your baby " Jaejoong said.

Meanwhile.........

" Hey babe, lets go to the mall, and shop. " EJ said.

" Sure!!! " HJ was smiling from ear to ear.

They walked together hand in hand browsing through each shop in the mall to look at things to buy. Suddenly they passed by the baby shop. HJ saw someone familiar in the shop. His eyes flared up when he saw CL and Jaejoong in the shop, happily playing with each other. They were smiling with each other and were really enjoying themselves. HJ felt really angry. He dont know why CL was with his cousin Jaejoong. He wanted to walk to the shop and confront them when suddenly EJ pulled him into a shop opposite the baby shop

" Tskk... Wah she is really happy huh going out with Jaejoong. What does she think she is doing? She is a married woman and pregnant! She lets other guys touch her that easily... " HJ said to himself. 

" HJ.. What did you say? " EJ asked. 

" Nothing babe! Oh that dress looks good on you! " HJ said.