Chapter 14 - New life

Can there be love?

Five years later~

" Omma~ " A small cute boy running out of the classroom shouted.

" Oh, jonghyun ah~ " CL said.

" Omma, i learned alot of things today in class!!! " Jonghyun told his mum excitedly.

" Oh, really? Can you tell me all about it when we reach home later? " CL said with a smile. 

" NEH!!!! " Jonghyun said while holding on to CL's hands and walked together. 

Suddenly they heard a car horn from the back. CL and Jonghyun turned behind and saw a black chic car. The driver opened the car's door. It turned out to be Jaejoong.

" YA Lee Chaerin! " Jaejoong shouted with a smile.

" Oh!! Jaejoong appa! " Jonghyun said and ran towards jaejoong.

" Oh, my little jonghyun. hehe " jaejoong hugged jonghyun and carried him up. 

" Jaejoong shi, when did you come back? ' CL asked.

" Questions later. Get in my car. I'll be bringing you shopping today. " Jaejoong said. 

CL just followed her instructions. She knows Jaejoong too well. He will never take NO for an answer. 

In the car, Jonghyun fell asleep instantly. Maybe he was tired from school. He was sleeping at the back of the car, peacefully.

" So chaerin ah, did you miss me? " Jaejoong said jokingly.

" Yah jaejoong shi, since when you became this thick skin? hahaha. I am not going to answer that! " CL said blushing.

" Arasso, you missed me. i know. hahaha. " Jaejoong replied.

The whole journey in the car was an joyful one. Jaejoong and CL had a enjoyable chat. Laughing at Jaejoong's story while he was a way at New York. Ater a 30 minutes drive, they arrived at their destination. CL woke jonghyun up gently. and off they went for a shopping spree. CL didnt want anything. Jaejoong was buying jonghyun new toys. Jonghyun is always pampered by him. Jaejoong buys jonghyun toys, clothes, shoes, books, everything. CL always felt bad whenever jaejoong buys anything for her son. but jaejoong always has a way to make her feel calm after that.

" Appa appa, i want this! " Jonghyun tried persuading jaejoong.

" Jonghyun ah! What did omma say about toys? You have too much already. Dont keep asking for toys! " CL gave a stern stare at her son.

" CL ah, why are you so fierce? jonghyun ah, can we make a deal? appa will buy for you when you score A for you class test? is that okay? " Jaejoong tried to make a deal with jonghyun. 

" Arasso!!! i will get all A and get this toy! promise? " Jonghyun said. 

" Yes promise! " Jaejoong and jonghyun then made a pinky promise. 

After some shopping, they proceeded to have have lunch. The lunch place they were at has a small kids section for them to play at.

" omma, i want go play " Jonghyun said.

" Arasso, omma will be here okay? dont go too far "  CL said while her son's hair.

Jonghyun ran to the playground excitedly. The boy has turned 5years old already. Jonghyun was the hope that CL had to live on. The thing that made her to have the strength all this years. She went through alot being a single mother. Althought jaejoong always assisted her, she never took advantage of him. She tried to do most of the things on her own. 

" Jaejoong shi, sorry about jonghyun. he kept calling you appa. i hope you are not uncomfortable about it. " CL said., 

" its okay chaerin ah. I understand. He is missing the love from a father. thats the most i can do for him to let him not miss the presence of a father. " Jaejoong said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun was playing so happily. He went down the slides and went into a pool of small plactic balls. His smile was fixed to his face. Those innocent smile of a child. He was happily throwing around the small balls and then one of it went out of the ring. He ran out of the place to go and take back the ball. As he followed the ball, it suddenly stopped in front of a man's shoe. the shoe was shiny black. The man picked up the ball that stopped in front of his feet. 

" Ahjushi, that ball is mine " Jonghyun said.

" Ah, here you go cute boy. Whats your name son? " the man asked. 

" Lee Jonghyun! Kamsahamnida. What is your name then? " Jonghyun asked back.

" My name is Kim Hyunjoong. " He said with a smile.

" Nice to meet you hyunjoong ahjushi. I need to go back. see ya! " Jonghyun said with a smile. 

Hyunjoong kept looking at jonghyun. He thought that jonghyun was a smart little boy. So young and yet his language is so fluent. He got a flashback.

" my baby would have been the same age as that boy " he whispered to himself. 

" Huh? no. not my baby. never no. " hyunjoong shook his head and walked off.