Chapter 4 - The New Guy

Can there be love?

" Where am i? " CL said while getting up. 

" Oh, hi Chaerin shi. you are at the hospital. " a guy who was sitting by her bed said in a soft husky voice.

" Why am i here? And you are? " CL asked.

" Nice to meet you. I am Kim Jaejoong. You were crossing the road just now, i almost knocked into you. but i had time to break my car. you screamed and fell, and you fainted. i brought you here. " jaejoong explained.

" AH!~ Where is my husbands envelope. It is very important to him. he needs it for his work! I cant lose it. " CL exclaimed.

"This girl is crazy. He prioritise this paper over her own health. Oh and she dont know the content? She thought its her husband's paper work. but is actually their divorce agreement. she is really pitiful! " jaejoong thought in his mind.

" Oh the envelope. Its here! Dont worry! its safe. Anyway, were you rushing to somewhere? want me to send to to that place? Doctor said once oyu are awake you may leave the hospital. You just have a few minor scratches on your knee and elbow and a minor sprain on your ankle" Jaejoong said.

" I need to rush to my husband's office. He says this document is important. " CL answered.

And so Jaejoong sent CL to HJ's office. CL couldnt walk properly as her ankle had a slight sprain. Jaejoong placed CL's arm over is shoulder and helped her walk up to HJ's office. 

~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Mr Kim, your wife is here to see you. " HJ's PA said through the phone. 

" Let her in " HJ replied.

CL walked in in Jaejoong's embrace. HJ eyes widened as he sees them together like that. He rushed over to CL and grabbed her. CL exclaimed in pain.

" Hey watch out there HJ! She is injured!!! " Jaejoong exclaimed and gave a stare to HJ.

" OH Kim Jaejoong! You are back!! " HJ said.

" Oh you know each other? " CL asked.

" Actually Kim hyunjoong is my cousin. " Jaejoong explained.

CL was shocked to hear the news. 

" oh CL shi, can you wait outside for a moment, i want to talk to HJ personally. " Jaejoong said.

CL left HJ and Jaejoong alone in the office.

" AH HJ~! What are you doing now?!?! you made her pregnant but you gonna leave her right after she gave birth the baby? what is this all about?~ " Jaejoon confronted HJ.

" HOW DID YOU KNOW!! " HJ asked. 

" I saw the agreement in that envelope. It was accidental. She risked her life to chase for this useless piece of . You know she almost got hit by a car? Lucky i am able to stop just in time. She fell and hurt her ankle. ALL BECAUSE OF THIS ENVELOPE WHICH SHE THOUGHT CONTAIN A VERY IMPORTANT PAPER WORK OF YOURS " Jaejoong made a stern remark.

" What do i care? Its good if the baby's gone also. This baby wasnt intentional too. Its all an accident. I dont love her. I love Eunjung. Why should i care? " HJ replied with the most hurtful words yet.

" KIM HYUNJOONG! THATS YOUR FREAKING BABY IN HER! WHATEVER IT IS, DONT TELL ME I DONT WARN YOU! "  Jaejoong replied fiercely and stared into HJ's eyes.

Jaejoong stormed out of the room. He pulled CL who was sitting down on the sofa outside HJ's office. 

" Lets go Chaerin shi. i will send you home " Jaejoong pulled CL out.

CL POV.

His touch. Why is my heart beating so fast? His side view its so delicate. What is this feeling? My heart feel so stuffy.