Chapter 15

Can there be love?

After a whole day of having fun, they then decided to go home. Jonghyun fell asleep in jaejoong's car. Once reached at CL's apartment, he carried the child up into her flat. CL's house was small. with just a bedroom and a living room. The house was just nice for little jonghyun and her. Jaejoong have always asked her to move in with him. But she just thought it was very wrong to do that, thus she rejected his offer. 

Jaejoong carried little jonghyun up carefully. As soon as they reached the apartment, he walked to the bedroom, and placed jonghyun on the bed slowly and gently as to not wake him up from his sleep. But, suddenly, jonghyun reacts and said " appaaaa, dont go" and hugged jaejoong by the neck. Jaejoong and CL was shocked. 

" shh shh, appa is not going anywhere. appa will stay here. now sleep " Jaejoong was trying to calm jonghyun down.

CL whispered to jaejoong that she will be outside. Jaejoong nods at CL.

Once jonghyun fell asleep, jaejoong left the room and closed the door the bedroom.

" Chaerin ah.... Look at him. He is now sleep talking. Asking for his dad. I just felt sad for him " jaejoong said.

" Oppa, i cant do anything. I cant let him know that his dad is still alive. I cant. I cant let him know that his dad didnt believe that jonghyun his flesh and blood. i dont want to hurt him " Chaerin said.

" Chaerin ah, did you think over about what i said? " Jaejoong asked softly.

" Hmmmmmm, oh about that. Oppa, you know what i am going to say right. I need to sort out my mind. I cant think properly now oppa. How can i be with you just for the sake of jonghyun. How will that make you feel oppa? I cant hurt you too. " Chaerin said in  a low voice.

" Chaerin ah, i can wait. I am willing to wait. Could we start slowly? I will do anything just to make you and that little boy in there happy. I promised that chaerin ah. " Jaejoong assured Chaerin. 

Chaerin remained silent. 

" Hmmmm, i shall go now chaerin ah. You might want this time to be alone to think and sort out your mind. thanks for today! I had fun! i'll see you tmr! I'll pick you both up for dinner! Seeya! " jaejoong said and smiled.

" Take care oppa. I'll see you tmr! " Chaerin replied.

Chaerin spent the whole night thinking. 

" oppa was always there for me for the past 5 years plus. he was there when i was conceiving jonghyun. he took care of me. he was the first person to hold jonghyun when he was born to this world. he was the one who named my child after that beautiful name. jonghyun liked oppa. oppa loved jonghyun. should i give him a chance? "

Chaerin start to have flashbacks of the moments she shared with Jaejoong. Those wonderful memories she had with him and her son together. Having fun in the sun, just like a complete family. She started smiling while she reminisce those joyful moments in the past. 

Then she decided. She had made her decision. She took out her phone. 

" annyong oppa. lets try to make it work :) " she sent to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong had just left her neighbourhood and was driving his car when he actually got the msg from chaerin. 

as soon as he saw the msg, he made a u-turn and drive back to chaerin;s house. he rushed up to her apartment and knocked on the door. as soon as she opened the door, he pulled her for a big hug. CL who was shocked at first then started smiling. 

" oppa, what are you doing back here again? " Chaerin asked. 

" well, i was nearby. hahaha. decided to do something crazy. i'll sleep here tonight. cause i am too happy to go home. i am too happy that i am scared i will be driving over the speed limit and then get in trouble, so yah. hehehe. " jaejoong said.

" what? are you crazy? " Chaerin said.

" just a night. go on to sleep. " Jaejoong went into the house, and led CL into her room. he closed the door and then he went onto the sofa in the living room to sleep. he slept with a smile on his face.