Chapter 6 - Revelation

Can there be love?

" HEY DARLING!!!! i'm back!!! hyunjoong ah!!! " Eunjung shouted across the hallway while walking to HJ's room.

She went into HJ's bedroom and saw HJ lying down on his bed. She rushed to his bed stood in front of HJ. HJ couldnt believe what he saw.

" Oh! hey babe! You're here.... I thought.... " HJ stuttered.

" Hey, whats with that expression?! Arent you suppose to be happy that i am back now? You do not need to wait for another 2 years. My boss gave me a 6 months break. " Eunjung said. Nothing could describe how happy Eunjung is to be able to come back to HJ's side. 

" oh no. this is trouble. how am i suppose to tell EJ now? " HJ whispered to himself.

HJ just pulled EJ out of his room, and rushed out of the house. His mother didnt realise they were gone. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HJ went out with EJ and spent precious time together. They were both very happy and HJ was really delighted to have EJ by his side again. He didnt have to wait that long afterall. SHe is back. After a day spent together. HJ didnt want to go back to his house as he knows that his mother will be nagging at him and all. HE went to EJ's house and spent the night there.

" HJ...... you know i love you right? " EJ whispered. 

" Of course dear... I love you. " HJ said while smiling.

" You wont leave me right? " EJ asked.

HJ didnt know how to react. Of course his love is with EJ. But he just feels bad to her, he is married and the woman he is married to is conceiving his child. But he dont have the cheek to tell EJ all that. He love EJ too much, and dont dare to hurt her. He hated himself for keeping a big lie to his girlfriend.

" Hey, i have something to tell you..... " EJ started to tell her story to HJ.

HJ was shocked to hear what EJ just said. She was not under a 6 months break. But she was sacked by her company. She was sneaking out to catch a plane for a surprise visit for HJ. She didnt realise the floor ad some loose marbles around, and she accidentally slipped and fall. She injured her ankle badly. At the hospital, her company caught her act and immediately said she was not professional enough. And since she injured her ankle badly, she could not dance for a long period of time. EJ cried after telling the story. HJ gave her a tight hug. And they fell asleep and stayed on th bed like that till morning. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EJ woke up and saw a post it on her bedroom mirror. 

" Hey babe, i went back home to see my mother for a while. will come back at night okay? Takecare and dont do excessive work! Love you. " the message on he post it was from HJ. 

EJ just smiled. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HJ sneaked into his house trying to not make a single sound. It was only 6am in the morning. No one have woke up. He slowly walked through the hallway and into his bedroom. He thought he would find CL on his bed. But she was nowhere to be seen. He panicked. He was wonderig where could CL be. He searched high and low for her in his big bedroom. He went into the toilet and saw her toothbrush there, he calmed down abit. But still not chilled enough. He went all over the house, then he saw a room, with the door slightly opened and lights on. It was the baby room. He walked towards it. Opened the door.

CL was on the floor sleeping soundly. In actual fact, she was halfway doing the baby's rocking chair and fell asleep there. HJ looked at her with his eyes. He felt a sense of sympathy for her. He bent down and carried CL up, bridal style. While walking towards his bedroom, HJ's eyes kept looking at CL's face. Her skin was delicate and fair. Her side view was extra beautiful. And HJ seemed to be captivated. Realising that his thoughts was not realistic, he shook it off his head. He continued to carry her back to his room and laid her down on his bed. He put the blanket over her and brushed her hair away from her face. HJ stared at CL. He suddenly felt his heart beating faster and faster

" What is this? Why am i looking at her ?" HJ said, being confused at his own gestures.

" Stop it hyunjoong, she is just here for 9 months. After that, everything will be back to normal. You have Eunjung. " HJ convinced himself.

Never did he knew the whole scene was witnessed by his mother. Obviously his mother was very happy to see what happened. HJ's mother knows that HJ heart have opened up for CL and her baby. Its just HJ who keeps denying himself.