Chapter 1 - Fate

Can there be love?

For clearer reading,

HJ= Hyunjoong

CL = Chaerin 

The meeting.

HJ side.

It was 14 February 2010. HJ was eagerly planning a surprise proposal to his dearly beloved girlfriend Eunjung. After 5 years being together, he finally gathered all his courage and planned this proposal for her. His mother always nagged at him and asking him when is her going to get married and he isnt that young anymore. HJ is now 25 years old, a successful young businessman running his family's business. His girlfriend Eunjung is a professional dancer model. She always travels alot and leave HJ alone in Korea waiting for her patiently. 

" Today is going to be the day. Finally, Eunjung is going to be mine forever " HJ said.

He kept looking at his watch. Its already 3pm. Eunjung supposed to arrive at 3pm. They will take a cruise together and enjoy the trip just the two of them. he boarded the ship, as they promised to meet on the ship exactly at 3pm. Suddenly, he received a call. 

* DRING DRING *

" Hey precious!! Where are you now? I am on the ship now!~ " HJ said in a cheerful voice.

" Hey babe! I am very sorry. I am on my way to the airport now. I have this last minute modelling offer from US company. They casted me! Can you believe it?! They want me to be the model of their company!!! OMG!!! Fianlly my dream come true~ Darling, i am very sorry. This will be the last time. I will be back very soon! Would you wait for me? I promise i will come back to you. Just 2 more years? Is that okay baby? " Eunjung was on the line.

" But we promised. Isnt this suppose to be D-day already? I have waited long enough. and you want me to wait for you again? " HJ sounded really upset.

" I am sorry baby. Just 2 more years and i will be by your side again! Then you and i will be going around the world together just like how we planned okay? I love you darling. Hope you will wait for me! I gtg. BYEE! " Eunjung instantly hand up.

As soon as the phone conversation ended, the ship started moving. There he goes, a lonely trip on the seas.

" Haizzzzzzz, i guess i have to wait again " HJ whispered to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CL Side

It was 14 February 2010. CL is celebrating her 2 years anniversary with her boyfriend. She decided to give her boyfriend a gift, and so she planned a cruise trip with all the expenses paid by herself. CL is known to be the most obedient girl you can ever find. She is also a nerd. Always bullied from young but never gotten angry. She does what others told her and dont have any special talent. She is 21 years old. She met her boyfriend, jiyong at work. She was bullied by her other colleagues. From then on she fell in love with him. Handsome, cool and nice guy who saves her from her misery. But she didnt realise that the guy was actually using her for his own benefits. To him, CL was just a maid who gets whatever he wants at anytime anywhere. He uses her money to buy for him his own stuffs. 

" Darling, faster carry the luggage up! I will see you in the room! Takecare okay? I love you! " Jiyong said, leaving behind CL to carry all of the luggage alone.

" Sure!! see you at the room! HEHEHE, I love you too! " CL just replied with a wide smile on her face.

Even though she had to carry all 4 luggages on her own, she never complained nor felt angry. She was blinded by the thing she thought as TRUE LOVE.

" Tsk, the guy is a douche bag. but this girl is really dumb. Ah whatever, this doesnt concerns me " HJ commented seeing the whole thing happen.

CL walked up to her room with all the luggage. She didnt realise that it took her 45 minutes long to reach her room. But she never complains! She opened the door. But she couldnt believe her eyes! Her boyfriend Jiyong was on the bed with a woman!

" YAH!!!!! What are you doing?!! " CL shouted and tears started to flow out of her eyes.

" What do you think i am doing?! " jiyong replied

" How could you do this to me? After all that i've done for you? I thought you loved me! " CL said

" LOVED YOU?!?! You got to be kidding me. Look at yourself, not pretty, not y, not rich, just a freaking maid that i can boss around. and you really are a good kind of maid who listens to her master. not bad " jiyong laughed at his words. 

" WHAT?! So this past 2 years you were just making fun of me? Using me?! " CL asked.

" DURH~~~~ Who would "LOVE" you? " jiyong answered and laughed out loud.

" GET OUT OF MY ROOM NOW! " CL screamed. 

" Whatever maid! hey y, wanna go to your room? " jiyong asked the woman he was sleeping with.

" ALRIGHT BABY! " the woman replied.

CL dropped to her knees. Not knowing what to do. All this while, she was used. She cried her heart out. She didnt thought that this could happen to her during her 2 years anniversary. To chill down, CL went to have a drink. She drank alot. And soon became drunk. 

" Why are you drinking so much? " a voice from beside her.

" Haiz, it suppose to me my 2 year anniversary, but i found my guy sleeping with another woman in my own room " CL cried.

The voice actually came from HJ, who was also drinking. He was also badly drunk. They both started talking about their unlucky day. CL went up to her room first. and fell straight on her bed. Soon after, a man entered the room. And then it happened...... They slept together......