No Choice

Because We're Not Like Others

Jun Hyung’s POV

 

                In my dream, Yo Seob was giving me the softest kiss ever on my forehead. Did that really happened? Was that the reason why my heart thumped so hard? I opened my eyes to empty beds. Groggily I crawled out of my bed and walked into the living room.

                “Jun Hyung ah, you’re finally awake.” Gi Kwang called from in front of the TV eating junk food.

                “Yeah,” I answered.

                “Can someone wake Yo Seob up?” Doo Joon shouted from the laundry room. “We have a photo shoot at 7pm and it’s almost four already.”

                Everyone groaned. Manager was such a slave driver.

                “Dong Woon ah! Go wake Yo Seob up!” our leader shouted again. Our maknae who was playing his laptop refused.

                “No! Hyung always hit me every time I try to wake him up. Ask Gi Kwang.”

                “No!” Gi Kwang exclaimed. “He’ll just ignore me!”

                “Jun Hyung! Go wake him up!” Doo Joon then shouted.

                “Yeah! He should. Yo Seob always listens to him.” Gi Kwang agreed while Dong Woon nodded his head.

                “He don't listen to me, he had always been obedient.” I answered. Doo Joon poked his head out of the balcony room and all four of them stared at me in silence.

                “He’s only obedient to you.” Someone mumbled while the others nodded and sighed.

                “Fine, fine, I’ll go wake him up.” I said and started for our bedroom.

                Yo Seob was still sleeping under his numerous blankets. He had always been this way during winter. No matter how many blankets he has, he will always be cold. I climbed the little ladder and pulled a blanket away from his covered face. I smiled and sighed when I saw he was sleeping like a little kid. His hair was wild from sleep and his pajamas pant was just pure funny.

                “Yo Seob ah,” I called shaking his shoulder.

                No reply.

                “Yo Seob ah, time to wake up.” I called louder, shaking his shoulder a bit harder.

                “I guess Jun Hyung’s charm is not working.” Someone said and I turned to see all four members were watching from the doorway.

                “As soon as he stirs, you’ll receive a wonderful punch.” Someone said again and I suspected Dong Woon.

                “Or he’ll just turn away and pull his blanket back up again.” Another added. I ignored them while they continued to watch.

                “Yo Seob ah,” I called shaking his shoulder then caressed his cheek.

                “Come on, let’s wake up.” The little sleeping singer frowned and groaned like a child.

                “Oh god, here comes the punch!” voices continued to whisper loudly.

                “No! He’s going to ignore you like a pathetic fly.”

                Once again, I ignored them.

                “Come on Yo Seob, wake up.” I continued to caress his cheek softly with my back towards the others so they couldn’t see what I was doing.

                “Hmm? Jun Hyung?” he mumbled and fluttered open his dark brown eyes and stared at me drowsily.

                “Hi.” I smiled a little at him and the colors of my world suddenly seemed brighter when he smiled back in return but that soon changed when he touched my hand that was on his cheek and look at me with such a heart breaking expression that my heart clenched.

                “Hi Junnie”

                “Are you alright?” I whispered, afraid our spectators would hear. He quickly replaced that expression with a smile and nodded.

                “Let’s wake up ‘kay?” I said ruffling his hair.

                “m-kay.” He mumbled and sat up clumsily. I got off the ladder while the other members whooped and clapped.

                “Jun Hyung, The Great! He Succeed!”

                “What’s wrong with them?” Yo Seob asked as he groggily tried to get off the bed.

                “Just ignore them.” I answered and watched intently at how he put his feet on the ladder. No one could keep track of the number of times he had fallen off that bed so Doo Joon said to me,

                “Jun Hyung ah, he’s going fall.” With that said, I stopped him from putting his leg on the ladder and slowly, he climbed onto my back. Everyone cheered again at my victory for waking him up peacefully while I rolled my eyes.

                “Crazy bastards.” I mumbled as I carried him on my back out of the room.

                “Crazy bastards.” Yo Seob repeated my words to them.

                “You fake angel.” Hyun Seung said and I heard Yo Seob answered with a “hmmp!”

               

                I carried him to the kitchen to get him something to eat while the rest just spread out to finally mind their own business.

                “Come on, get down and let’s get you something to eat.” I said to him but arms circled me around my neck.

                “I wanna stay here.” was the childish reply.

                “Why? What wrong? You’re not feeling well or still sleepy? We have a photo shoot later.”

                “Who organizes photo shoots at night? That’s stupid.”

                “That, you’ll have to ask the manager. Come on, get down.”

                “No,” was the selfish and childish reply. I laughed and turned around to look at him expecting he would be smiling or giggling but instead he had a sad expression. Like he was on the verge of tears. I sat him down on the kitchen counter and turned to look at his seriously.

                “Hey,” I lifted a hand to touch his hair and brushed it away from his face. “What’s wrong?” he was silent for a long, long time. He just sat and stared at me, his dark brown eyes glassy with unshed tears.

                Gently, he touched my hair, caressed my face, scanned the line of my brows and traced my lips. Then he circled his arms around my neck and pulled me closer causing my heart beat and jerks like crazy.  As light as wind, he kissed my cheek, the tip of my nose and my forehead. Not once his eyes left my face.

                Emotions stirred so hard inside me that I’d already forgotten about everything. I was but a stupid human under the spell of this angel so precious to me, no money in this world could buy. This kind of happiness and bliss! Only he was capable of giving me.

                “Hey,” I whispered looking into his deep, sad soulful eyes. “What’s wrong? Why are you looking at me like you had never seen me before and will never see me again?”

                He smiled wistfully and leaned forward and whispered into my ear.

                “Because after today, I can’t love you anymore.” I frowned but without a chance to reply, his lips touched mine and kissed me. Unlike the kiss from the other day, this one brought so much sad emotion from deep within me.

                He kissed me slow and deep. I was so overwhelmed by my emotions inside that I couldn’t think straight.

                “Yo Seob ah, they’ll see.” I said between kisses but he just shook his head saying he doesn’t care. He ran his fingers through my hair pulling me closer to deepen our kiss. I had my arms around his waist and I sneaked under his shirt to touch his . He gasped by the sudden warmth and I sneaked my tongue in and we kissed each other senseless for the next five minutes.

                It was a miracle that day for nobody decided to walk into the kitchen and catch us. Maybe they were just too busy and didn’t notice our disappearance inside the kitchen?

                We breathed hard when we pulled away. I smiled and he smiled lovingly back at me. His cheeks were bright red and he looked so cute like that. We untangled ourselves from each other and he pecks me on the cheeks laughing and jumped down and ran into the bathroom to shower leaving me standing like an idiot in the kitchen blushing and smiling.

               

 

Yo Seob’s POV

 

 

                I did something I would have never had the courage to do. I touched him and I kissed him. He was a little confused but his happiness was undeniable. I had never seen Jun Hyung smile so much after years knowing him. For how many years had these feelings been hiding in this chest of mine? After so many years, right after we’d finally showed each other these forbidden feelings and took a step forward, I have to put a full stop to it.

                He had a very bright future. He deserves to get married one day and have children though children usually don’t like him. He’ll probably marry a very pretty girl who understands the gentleness in his silence. A girl who can bear his child, a girl whom he can hold hands proudly with on the street, a girl his parents will approve, a girl who someday will be more important to him than me .

                To not ruin that, I had to back off now before the both of us fall too hard into this obsessive and addictive magic between us called Love. It was never meant to be this way. But yet here we are, feeling the way we do.

                When we kissed, tears were pricking behind my eyes but I forced them away. No, I can’t ruin this here because today will be the last day for me to love him so openly.  I did my best to smile at him and seeing him smiling back was more rewarding than any award I had ever received. He was so cute when he blushed like an apple, a soft smile lacing his lips. His gaze was soft like he was under some magic spell while he just looked at me with so much love that I cannot accept.

                I had to force myself to get off the counter, kiss him goodbye on the cheek, faked a laugh and ran to the bathroom. As soon as the door shut close behind me, I sank down on the cold bathroom floor.

                Before I knew it, tears found their way to my eyes and fall. One by one, one after another, they fall endlessly down my cheeks. Every drop represents my love and pain. Love that I have to take back and pain that I will have no choice but to accept and face. That day, in the bathroom, there was nothing I could do. I couldn’t find any self control in me so I just sat and cry.

                If love has a limit, I’m already way passed that boundary. Now that I’m already this far in love, how do I take my feelings back?

               I don’t think I can. But I must.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry to make Yo Seob cry but every story needs a little drama... Show me some love and tell me your thoughts. Compliments and advises and critism are all accepted.. Look forward to my next chappie...!