Break Up

Because We're Not Like Others

 Jun Hyung’s POV

 

 Screams and cheers. Tears and emotions. Pain and feelings. They never stopped. I don’t know why I did what I did that day but the sight of him crying behind his hands were just too much. I couldn’t take it.

Glaring at the blinding spot light. I cursed at how it’s going to shine on me and show the world my every move. Frowning at the cameras, I cursed how they taped just about 80% of my life. Without thinking, I put my mic down of the floor. Doo Joon looked up at me surprised.

“Jun Hyung ah! What are you doing? Your time is not up yet!” he shouted up to me among the midst of screams and shouts from the fans. I heard him but I wasn’t listening. My eyes were locked on the figure crying in the darkness, my heart couldn’t take what I was seeing.

Without thinking, I jumped off the stage.

“Hyung!” Dong Woon who was standing in front of Yo Seob turned to me in surprised. “You can’t be here!” he said but I didn’t care. I felt the spot lights following me but I couldn’t stop myself. I landed on the floor and fans around screamed even louder.

I didn’t hear a thing. Nothing at all. All I heard was the voice in my head saying I need to get to him fast. He was crying and I was the cause of it. Our members told me I can’t do that but to hell with that. Nothing was more important than my love crying in front of me.

I heard Doo Joon’s voice booming over the speakers to distract the fans. I heard another pair of voices too whom I believe were Gi Kwang’s and Hyun Seung’s. I will thank them later. The spot light on me was turned off. Directions of cameras were altered. I was grateful of my friends.        

In just a few steps, I closed the distance that I had kept for so many months. In just a few steps, I broke my promise. In just a few steps, I reached out to him and in just a few steps heart trembling steps, I kneeled down in front of him where he sat and pulled him into my arms.

The feelings inside me. I didn’t know if my body could withstand it. Dong Woon was desperately trying to grasp the situation and hide us from the fans at the same time by standing between us and the fans.

Tears immediately soaked my shoulder. The faint smell of his hair touched my nostrils and my heart fell deep into my stomach.

“Yo Seob ah” I whispered into his ear as he sobbed into my shoulder.

“I love you.” Maybe what I said was wrong because upon hearing those words, he cried harder. Deep within my chest, I felt my heart went limp. Am I the one causing all those tears? Is loving him and telling I love him such a sin?

I didn’t know what to do but stayed there hugging him. Begging the lord that it wouldn’t be the last time for me to do so. A pair of arms then wrapped me around the waist, slowly returning my embrace. My heart skipped a beat when he pulled me closer.

“Me too,” his voice was small when he said that. Emotions swelled inside my chest. “I love you so much.” His voice broke but it doesn’t matter. What matters was what he said. He said the words I wanted to hear the most in my life.

I didn’t know why but a whole new tornado of emotion swirled inside me. It wasn’t pain but it was stinging and tingling. It wasn’t sadness but a lump still formed in my throat. It wasn’t an illusion or fairy tale but the feeling felt so Magical. Before I knew it, tears welled behind my eyes.

One after another emotion rolled down my cheeks.

I, Yong Jun Hyung, cried the day Yo Seob told me he loves me.

 

                “Hyung!” Dong Woon shouted over the noises around us. “We have to go now!”

                I heard him but I didn’t make any move to pull away.

                “The Beauties are seeing you two. Go now!” but without waiting for a reply, Dong Woon grabbed us by the arms and dragged us like a prisoner executor towards the backstage. My hand found Yo Seob’s hand and held it tight. I’m not going to let go again.

                There were tears in both our eyes as we proceed really fast towards the door. Suddenly, fans jumped over the barriers and ran towards us. Guards were immediately after them but they were not fast enough. Yo Seob blanched upon seeing the fans running towards us but I quickly pulled him into my chest and turned my back towards the fans while Dong Woon reacted quickly to stand between us and the Beauties.

                “Yo Seob oppa! Jun Hyung oppa! Kwencana?” fans who must have saw our faces started screaming alerting more and more people.

                “Hyung!” Dong Woon quickly whispered to me urgently. “I’m going to talk to the Beauties while the two of you quickly get to the backstage.”

                “Arasso.” I answered pulling myself together, strengthening myself. In one side of my arms was Yo Seob who had his face hidden in my chest, I quickly lead us towards the door while our maknae stayed to distract our Beauties.

                As soon as the door closed behind us, the sounds and screams was silence. Yo Seob slowly looked up at me and time seemed to stood still as we were mesmerized by each others’ eyes.

              “Oppa,” a voice called out. I blinked and both of us turned to see Hara standing in the middle of the corridor staring at us silently. I inwardly cringed.

 

 

Yo Seob’s POV

 

                My vision was blurred with tears as Dong Woon grabbed and dragged us towards the back stage door. I couldn’t see well with my unwanted tears blocking everything in front of me but sudden screams made me look up from the floor to see a sea of Beauties running towards us.

                I panicked. I couldn’t let them see me in this state. My heart thumped hard in my chest while I tried to find a solution for this predicament but Jun Hyung squeezed my hand. I looked up and saw his eyes were still filled with tears as he pulled me into his arm and shielded anyone from seeing me.

                I heard Dong Woon said something and soon, Jun Hyung guided us towards the side door for back stage. When the door closes shut behind us, the sounds and noises from outside were muffled. My heart thumped heart in my chest from the anxious and my head started to hurt from too much of drama.

                I slowly looked up to Jun Hyung who still had his arm around me. He was looking at me and soon, I lost myself in his deep soulful eyes. I was about to reach out a hand to wipe away the little tears welling behind his eyes but a voice suddenly snapped both of us into reality.

                I turned to see Hara standing alone in the silent corridor. I once again blanched.

 

 

Hara’s POV

 

 

                Love. I wonder what it really means. The feelings he gave me whenever we were out on a date was not love. He was polite and warm and friendly and thoughtful but that certainly wasn’t love. Not love at all. Even though I on the other hand love him more than anything in this world.

                During his stay in the hospital. I was there every single day despite my busy schedule. I knew he was grateful of me but that wasn’t love. No. In his eyes, there weren’t any love at all.

                The look he had in his eyes whenever he looks at Yo Seob oppa was different. His expression would soften without him realizing. He had never looked at me like that. Never. How much longer and how much harder do I have to try until the day he would look at me and only me?

                I sat in front of a line of TV playing the concert that was going on live outside. I watched in silence at my boyfriend performing and my heart ached. Out of hundreds of men, why did my heart chose him and only him?

                Hundreds and hundreds of flowers and present I receive from other men had never meant more than Jun Hyung’s one season greeting message. Why him? My dear heart, why him?

                I watched in silence at Yo Seob oppa’s performance on the computer screen while staffs and workers speed up and down around me. By the end of the song, tears found their way to my eyes and I saw, Jun Hyung too started to cry.

                I knew. I knew he was not mine to claim from the beginning. In his eyes was none other than him. I knew. I knew from the start.

                More tears made their way down my cheeks when a camera caught Dong Woon pulling my tearful boyfriend into the backstage. This was definitely a scene that is going to be cut before they publish it. I was supposed to go to him and cheer for him for his next solo performance but I stopped myself. My legs couldn’t move as tears crawl slowly down my cheeks. One after another.

                Music, I finally realized is a powerful thing. Never had I experienced something so powerful in this world. I gasped and gaped at my boyfriend singing a ballad. A song he had written which he gave to G.Na. I knew he could sing. But not to this extend. I knew he can be quite expressive with his expressions when he wants to but not to this extend.

                He sang his final lyrics and pointed towards him. There were hundreds of cameras for a concert. I saw everything. I thought I was going to faint when Jun Hyung put his mic down on the floor. His eyes held a lost, dazed yet determined kind of expression and jumped off the stage.

                Doo Joon oppa was shouting something to him but he either ignore or didn’t hear. Light followed him as he made his way towards him who looked like he was crying behind his hands. Lights went out and camera suddenly altered to Doo Joon, Gi Kwang and Hyun Seung oppa talking on stage. I didn’t need to see to know what happened next.

                I had lost. To be exact, I had never won from the beginning. Anger and sadness was bubbling inside me like a volcano ready to erupt. My mind was quite a mess as I stood up and wobbled out to a random corridor to get away from the people to calm myself down.

                As soon as I stepped out, a door to my left opened and closed. I turned to see who was it and my heart sank to my tummy. I felt my heart crack slowly in my chest, scarring more than it already was.

                My boyfriend had tears in his eyes while he had an arm around Yo Seob oppa. I watched as Yo Seob oppa raised his head from my boyfriend’s chest and the moment they looked into each other’s eyes, I knew Jun Hyung’s heart was not mine anymore and had never been mine.

                “Oppa,” I said and two of them turned to me. Guilt on my boyfriend’s face. Guilt on Yo Seob oppa’s face.

                I walked towards them slowly, my legs felt like they were going to give out any time.

                “Hara,” they both said in unison. Tears welled behind my eyes. Jun Hyung was supposed to call me ‘darling’ like we had promised.

                “Oppa,” I said to my boyfriend. “Am I still not good enough?” I asked a little too pathetically.

 

 

Yo Seob’s POV

 

                Hara walked a few steps towards us. She looked to Jun Hyung and asked silently, brokenly,

                “Oppa, am I still not good enough?”

                Jun Hyung shook his head. “Hara ah, please listen to me.” he said but she shook her head profusely. Tears started to fall down her eyes and wet her pretty face. We didn’t know what to do as we watched the beautiful girl idol from Kara crying in front of us.

                Mascara and eye liners were soon messed up but she still looked so beautiful. I never knew a girl can look so beautiful when she cries. Her long wavy hair, her perfect smile, her perfect personality, her perfect petite body, her lovely dress which I was sure she had specially bought for this occasion, everything about her was perfect. She’s a great girl. But here I’ve done it again, I had not only made the person I love cry, I had caused a beautiful girl cry.

                “Hara ah,” I said and reached out to touch her small shoulder.

                “Yo Seob oppa,” she said her usually cheerful and happy voice trembled. “Why? Why can’t it be me?” she asked and looked up at me, her large eyes were filled with so much pain.

                “Why in his eyes are always you? I knew from the beginning he was not mine but why?” she suddenly grabbed fistful of cloth around my chest with her hands.

                “Hara ah, please, it’s not his fault.” Jun Hyung tried to pull her away from me but she remained on her spot.

              “Oppa, do you know how much I love him? Do you how long I had waited for him? Do you know how hard I’d tried?” she said brokenly to me. Tears welled behind my eyes. I know. I know how much she had sacrificed for Jun Hyung from the start.

                “Why did he choose you? I want to hate you but I can’t! But I-!” she cried as she started hitting me with her fists. I just stood silently and let her hit me. It was the least I can do after so much hurt I had caused for her.

                “Hara!” Jun Hyung tried to pull her away from me and Hara hit him too.

                “Yong Jun Hyung. You idiot! Why can’t it be me? Why? Why? Why?!” she shouted as she started to hit both of us, her each punch becomes harder and harder until it really hurts.

 

 

G.Na’s POV

 

                I was about to leave as the concert had finished and I came just to make a little appearance and sing a song. I saw Hara just now dressed in a very pretty dress. I was about to ask her where she bought that dress but she went out of the room. I thought she had gone to washroom so I waited for her return.

                Five minutes went by. Then ten. Then fifteen. I got up from my seat and made my way towards the door she went through and stepped into the corridor bumping into four dorks from Beast.

                “G.Na!!” they exclaimed smiling and smiling. “Great song just now!” Dong Woon complimented me shyly.

                “Aigoo,” I cooed, tiptoeing to pinch his cheek. “Thank you so much!”

                “Have you seen the other two kids?” the leader of the dorks, the dorkiest one asked.

                “I don’t know, I’m looking for Hara.” I said look around the long quiet corridors as many staffs had already went home and the left ones are at the stage clearing up or in the makeup room.

                A series of shout could suddenly be heard. All of us stood for a few seconds in silence then followed the voices. After turning a few corners, I spot Hara standing in front of the other two missing dorks. She had her back facing us and I saw Jun Hyung and Yo Seob were crying. I frowned, what have they done?

                We all gasped when Hara grabbed fistful of Yo Seob’s shirt and said something up to him while Jun Hyung tried to pull her away.

                “Oh!” Doo Joon and Dong Woon gasped and started running towards them. Gi Kwang, Hyun Seung and I stood rooted, confused. I turned my gaze back to Hara and was shocked to see her hitting Yo Seob’s torso with her fists. Suddenly, she started to hit Jun Hyung too who tried to stop her.

                Before I knew it, my feet were carrying me forward anxiously.

                “Hara!” I called out to her, the other two following closely behind me.

 

 

Doo Joon’s POV

 

                That stupid Jun Hyung just jumped off the stage just like that. I need to find him and have a good talk to him. Me and three others were walking down a deserted corridor when a door suddenly opened and G.Na stepped out.

                “G.Na!!” we all exclaimed loudly smiling widely while she rolled her eyes. Dong Woon gave her a compliment and she pinched our maknae smiling.

                Suddenly, we heard shouts and voices and quickly, we followed the voices. After rounding a few corners, I spotted Hara facing Jun Hyung and Yo Seob. I couldn’t really hear what was going but suddenly, Hara started hitting Yo Seob.

                “Oh!” I exclaimed while Dong Woon did the same. I started running towards them with maknae close behind and Hara started hitting Jun Hyung too. But what made my legs ran faster that day was not because they were getting hit. A man can definitely take a few punches. What really made me ran faster down that deserted corridor that day was because I saw tears rolling down both their eyes wetting their cheeks. They had the saddest expression I had ever seen on their faces.

                I had never seen Yo Seob cried like that. Let alone Jun Hyung, the one with the strongest emotion among all six of us. We quickly put ourselves between Jun Hyung and Yo Seob and that day, I realize a girl’s punch can hurt a lot too.

               

 

Yo Seob’s POV

 

                I heard sudden footsteps running towards us. Doo Joon and Dong Woon suddenly stood between Hara and us while she continued to hit them with her fists.

                “Get away!” she pushed and shouted but Doo Joon held out his hands and wouldn’t let her pass to get to us. More tears welled behind my eyes as Hara hit our leader and maknae hard. Jun Hyung tried to get to Hara to stop her and calm her down but Dong Woon wouldn’t let him pass.

                “Hara!” G.Na suddenly appeared with Gi Kwang and Hyun Seung. The three of them tried to pull her away.

                “Let me pass!” Jun Hyung started to shout. “It’s all my fault! The one that should be hit is me! Not you all! Dong Woon ah! Move aside!” but our leader and maknae wouldn’t budge.

                “Hara ah!” G.Na tried to grab her hands. “Calm down! You’re hurting them!” Hara turned to G.Na. I couldn’t see what kind of expression she had on her face but whatever it was, it brought tears to G.Na’s eyes and both Gi Kwang and Hyun Seung frowned looking troubled.

                “Oppa! Get away! I need to find out what’s wrong with me!”

                “Dong Woon ah! Hyung! Move! Her fists are no joke. You’re going to get hurt soon!” Jun Hyung continued to fight and shout.

                “Hara! Stop!” G.Na tried to pull her away.

                “I don’t know what’s going on but Hara! Stop!” Gi Kwang assisted G.Na in trying to pull her away and Hara was definitely powerful in stamina and strength wise.

                “How can I not do anything when you two are crying?!” Doo Joon shouted back to Jun Hyung.

                “After so many years, do you know that I was the happiest girl alive when you asked me to be your girlfriend?” I cried hearing her words. I quickly escaped past Doo Joon as he and maknae tried to fight Jun Hyung off and ran towards Hara who got dragged a few feet back by the others.

                “Hara!” I called out. She looked up at me so brokenly as she continued kick and fret trying to free herself from the other three pairs of hands.

                “Hara ah,” I said catching her wrists. “I’m sorry. It’s all my fault. It’s all my fault.” I said tears spilling down my eyes.

                “I’m sorry this happened. I’m sorry! Please stop crying.” I said and she calmed down a little and soon, she stopped kicking and punching and sank down to the ground. I too sat on the ground still gripping her wrists. She looked at me, our tears continued to fall.

                “But oppa, you made him cry.” She whispered brokenly.

                “No! No! NO!” Jun Hyung shouted. “It’s all because of me. I shouldn’t have led you on like I did. Yo Seob had done nothing wrong. Hara, it’s all because of me.” Jun Hyung said, still trying to make it pass the two tallest members.

                “Hara ah,” I whispered trying to smile a little. “I’m sorry it’s my fault but I promise you, I’ll love him as much as you do and more. I’ll do whatever you want. Just please don’t cry anymore ‘kay?” I said, gently wiping the tears away from her cheek.

                Everyone was silent for a few long minutes.

                “Aniyo oppa,” she said numbly. “It’s all my fault. I shouldn’t have come in between you two. It’s my fault instead."

                Jun Hyung walked towards us, finally free from the other two now that everyone had calmed down. He reached out and grabbed my hand tightly in his.

                “Hara,” he whispered. “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.” Hara watched our hands that were intertwined together. She suddenly leaned forward, making everyone jump and take a step forward ready to stop her but she just pinched me really, really hard to the cheeks.

                “Oppa,” she said, endless tears still making their way down from her eyes even though she tried to smile. “I lose this time. Please don’t make him cry again.” She said and let go of my cheeks.

                “Jun Hyung oppa,” she said turning her gaze to Jun Hyung. “Let’s break up.”

                With that said, Hara started to sob behind her hands as she sat on the floor. Behind her, G.Na had an arm wrapped around her shoulders giving her support, G.Na’s tears were falling too. In front of Hara I sat, I cried too. Silent tears roll one after another and beside me, Jun Hyung cried along with us his hand gripping mine hard.

                The other four just stood and watched speechlessly.

                Hara then fell asleep on G.Na’s shoulder after she got tired of crying. I asked Jun Hyung to send her home and Jun Hyung nodded, agreeing with me but G.Na and Gi Kwang stopped him. They said they will take care of her and Doo Joon brought us home.

                Jun Hyung gripped my hand before I could enter the house. I stopped and turned around to him as the others quickly disappeared into the house. Out in the corridor was dark but the night was bright with the light of moon shinning in from the window.

                He pulled me into a tight hug.

                “I’m not going to let go anymore.” He whispered. There and then, I wondered just how much tears could a person shed because if there is a limit, I must had already exceeded that limit.

                Jun Hyung gently wiped my tears away with his thumb and before I knew it, his lips gently caught mine. His lips were warm and soft and they felt so right against mine. My heart thumped hard in my chest and I realized that was why I was born. I had found my soulmate. I don’t know how long we stood there kissing but all I knew was, I kept tasting Jun Hyung’s bittersweet tears that rolled down his cheeks.

                My world was filled with fireworks and everything felt right again. I love him. I will love him by making him happy. I love Jun Hyung. I really, really do.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi peeps! New chappie!! Whoopp!!!

I hope this is not too dramatic but hey! Finally they are together! Write me some comments and wait for the next chappie! Stay tuned!