Decisions

Because We're Not Like Others

Hi! This is aurthor here! I am SO GLAD and THANKFUL for all the comments by you readers. The most rewarding thing for me to write is to receive your supports and excited comments. Through your comments, I really felt that you all enjoyed this and that is my motivation as well as inspiration to write more and better and update as soon as possible.

Thank you all so much for the reviews. Really, really appreciate it!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jun Hyung POV

 

                We got home around 2am that night. Everyone was dead tired and Gi Kwang looked like he was drunk when he drank nothing at all. He kept repeating his part in Breath and kept dancing some weird moves which no one had any idea where he learnt from until Doo Joon could take it no more. Our leader walked up to him and said something silently. Gi Kwang looked up at him drowsily then nodded and mumbled something. Doo Joon answered something in return and patted his head. Gi Kwang then climbed onto our leader’s back and our leader carried him to our room.

                A few minutes later, Doo Joon appeared again without Gi Kwang. Good riddance. That dude can really make noise when he wants to. Maybe someone spiked his water? 

                I was the first one to get into shower. But I got out in just fifteen minutes because our Queen Hyun Seung kept knocking my door giving me no peace. Just as I opened the door, a smaller figure ran in and Hyun Seung was shouting again. Somewhere along the process, I was pushed out and I heard Yo Seob laughing inside the bathroom.

                I shook my head and walked into the kitchen to find some coke. After much banging and shouting, Dong Woon complained they will wake the neighbors up and news will be writing Beast have no time conscious especially crazy Hyun Seung who is suspected to have mental problem. Everyone giggled and Hyun Seung just made a frustrated noise. He sat down right in front of the bathroom door eyeing everyone like hawk in case someone else wants to try to snatch the bathroom again.

                I walked around the living room with my coke in hand when Yo Seob emerged from the bathroom. He was rubbing his eyes like a tired baby. Dong Woon, Doo Joon and I started watching some senseless variety show on TV when Yo Seob finally emerged into the living room in one of his funny pajamas pants.

                “Jun Hyung ah.” He called.

                I was standing behind the sofa with the two other members slouching on the sofa in front of me.

                “Hmm?” I answered softly while two heads with raised eye brows turned to look at us. Yo Seob didn’t notice them and walked straight towards me. From where I stood, I could see his hair was still damp from his shower.

                “What’s wrong?” I asked silently trying to ignore the other two.

                Yo Seob just shook his head as though saying nothing.

                “Are you sure?” I asked again. He nodded. I opened my mouth to tell him to get to sleep but my breath caught in my throat because Yo Seob suddenly hugged me tightly around the waist. My coke nearly fell from my hand.

                Amused brows were raised higher in front of us.

                “Good night.” Yo Seob mumbled tiredly into the collar of my shirt.

                “Sleep well.” I answered and patted the back of his head, trying to remember and enjoy the feeling of holding him inmy arms. He pulled away and tip toed to kiss me softly on the cheek. The three of us gasped at his action while he walked away as though nothing happened.

                The three of us were silent for a few long awkward moments when Dong Woon finally opened his mouth.

                “Ah, and we don’t even get a single good night, let alone a hug and a good night kiss. We don’t even get answered in that kind of soft tone.” Dong Woon sighed.

                “Sleep well.” He patted Doo Joon’s head, trying to imitate me while Doo Joon imitates Yo Seob and tried to kiss Dong Woon who quickly rolled away. I rolled my eyes.

                “Yeah. Life is sure hard. We don’t even exist. No good night kiss. No hug and no ‘sleep well’” Doo Joon mumbled, sighed then lean back into his seat looking and sounding like an old man. Soon, the two of them started hugging each other screaming in laughter and I couldn’t catch why and would rather not. Crazy bastards.  By 3.30 am, I went to sleep while the other two giggle to sleep.

                When the whole world is watching your every move, can I still have this kind of feelings inside me? When the whole world is judging you, can I still show these forbidden feelings to him? When half the world will refute and deny this kind relationship, are we strong enough to keep holding on or will we break one day? What am I going to do, if the whole world is here to oppose us? What am I going to do if any of these things happen to make him cry? What am I going to do?

 

 

Yo Seob POV

 

                I woke up around 1pm the next day.  Everyone was making noises outside in the living room. I climbed down from my upper bunk and caught Jun Hyung was still sleeping on his bed, beneath mine. Oh well, should have known, Jun Hyung had always been a heavy sleeper.  I stood in front of his bed for a few long minutes studying his sleeping figure.

                My silly heart swayed and clenched as I watched his chest rise and fall with each breath.  Slowly, I climbed onto the bed right next to him (Gi Kwang’s bed) and sat crossed leg to watch him. Whenever I see Jun Hyung sleep, he reminds me of a little black cat. Cold and cool and sometimes wild but sleep with such gentleness.  Nothing ever falls off his bed when he sleeps. Not his pillow or blanket or booster or hand phones or water bottles. Nothing. They all stay where he left them every morning.

                He doesn’t toss and turn or kick like Doo Joon. He doesn’t smile like an idiot like Dong Woon though he sometimes frowns a little. He doesn’t have funny and weird sleeping posture like Hyun Seung.  He doesn’t snore like Gi Kwang does. He just closes his eyes and lay peacefully on his bed.

                A small smile formed on my lips as I watched him. He was lying sideways, a hand was under his pillow while the other was in a lose fist not far from his face.  His lips parted just a little showing his pearly teeth and I felt warmth on my cheeks when I remembered how those very lips kissed me.

                After a good long ten minutes of watching, I whispered to him,

“Sleep well.”  I softly kissed him on the forehead and went out to the living room. As soon as I stepped into the living with four other members sitting together watching TV eating cereals from their bowls, Dong Woon and Doo Joon started some weird acting in front of everyone.

                “Jun Hyung ah” Dong Woon mumbled coyly up to Doo Joon.

                “Hmm? What’s wrong?” Doo Joon then shook his head.

                “Are you sure?” Dong Woon asked again worried crease formed on his forehead.  Doo Joon then suddenly hugged Dong Woon tightly and you can figure out the rest. I sighed and closed my eyes frowning. Gi Kwang and Hyun Seung nearly killed themselves with laughter as the other two continued their stupid act. Crazy bastards.

                How come I didn’t notice the other two were watching yesterday?! Yang Yo Seob you big idiot! I sighed, ignoring them then walked away back to our room to catch more sleep. Jun Hyung was still sleeping peacefully on his bed but his sleeping face once again caught my full attention.

                My heart clenched hard in my chest. Is it really alright to feel this way for him? He even kissed me. He must have felt the same way too though this isn’t right.

                I crawled under my blanket and made myself comfortable. Staring at the ceiling, my thoughts were running wild. Before I knew it, tears were threatening to well behind my eyes. I shut my eyes tightly and tried to sleep.

                What am I going to do when the whole world is watching our every move? What am I going to do when these feelings are just going to hurt him? What am I going to do if it affects us all? What am I going to do if precious tears fall from his eyes? What am I going to do if my feelings are going to ruin his life? what am I going to do when that happens?

                I think I know what I should do.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hope you all enjoyed this short one and because I won't be online for the weekend, I'll give you all a great bonus and upoad another chapter!! YAAY! hahaha... so click the little next button and continue reading!