Chapter 5: Benadryl

All's Fair In Love and War.

 

"Benadryl"

Narrator.

 

 

Amelie paced around the small downtown area. “What if he didn’t get my text? What if he got hit by car? OH MY GOD I KILLED HIM!” She shouted quietly and stomped around. “Murderer” She thumped her head.

 

 “Amelie?” Ji-Yong called and she turned around. There he was in red skinny jeans, a band t-shirt, and converses.

 

“Oh my god I over dressed” She glanced down at what she was wearing. She was wearing a simple blue dress that swayed at her knees and brown high heeled boots.  GD just stopped and starred at her for a moment. “I’m sorry I should of just worn something simple but Sophie wouldn’t let me out of the house wearing my SHINee t-shirt-YAH stop starring at me!” She babbled on.

 

“You look beautiful!” He exclaimed.

 

“Why do you sound so surprised?” She narrowed her eyes.

 

“I’m not-“

 

“Amelie! Table for two!”

 

“So I hear the fish here is delious” Amelie said through the awkwardness.

 

“Oooo we should get the shrimp roll! I haven’t had shrimp since the mission to Chile-“ He quickly shut up.

 

“Mission?” She blinked.

 

“Um I’m a peace activist…um I go to foreign places and help the poor.” He lied.

 

“Oh that’s great! I would of never of thought with this whole persona you have going on”

 

“Mhm…” He looked back down at his menu avoiding the topic.

 

After a few moments and random conversation they finally got comfortable with each other. They talked about boy groups and girl groups they liked. How Seungri is adorable. How Will Smith is a god.

 

“Your sushi” The waitress sat down the plate of fish. “Enjoy!”

 

“Thank you!”

 

“Wow this looks great” GD grabbed the biggest piece of shrimp and swallowed it whole. “Ah it’s sooo good”

 

“You must love eating” Amelie giggled.

 

“It’s my weakness” He laughed and then took a big drink of water. “Oh is it getting hot in here? Um excuse me waitress may I please get some more water?”

 

“Right away” She walked off to get the pitcher.

 

“Wow it’s really hot in here” He began to fan himself and then dab of the sweat coming off his forehead.

 

“Um Ji-Yong are you alright? OMO are you allergic to fish?”

 

“Oh wow sir I believe you have fish allergies…” The waitress poured more water and Amelie asked for the check.

 

 

Amelie.

 

 

 

“Amelie I’m fine, you’re over reacting! You haven’t eaten and I was supposed to pay for dinner” He laughed as I dragged him into the drug store.

 

“Um where is the Benadryl?” I asked the clerk.

 

“Aisle 2” He said not looking up from her magazine.

 

“Which one’s aisle two?” I said running around.

 

“I don’t know, maybe the one with the big two over it”

 

“Amelie I’m fine-“

 

“Are you sure it’s in aisle two??!” I shouted.

 

“No.” The clerk said.

 

“Benadryl…Benadryl…” I glanced over at Ji-Yong to see his whole face swollen and it turned a purple color. “Lots of Benadryl”

 

“Oh come on it can’t be that bad” He followed me. “Amelie-“ He saw his reflection in a mirror above the aisle. “OOOOOO !” He yelled and started poking at his face. He suddenly started swinging around looking for Benadryl and knocked over multiple boxes. “Oh there you are!” He grabbed the bottle from the box and took a big swig from it. “COME ON WORK!” He yelled.

 

After I paid for the medicine I sat him down at a park. He was a little loopy from all the drugs he took… “Amelie you should try some of this *hiccup* it taste like grape”

 

“Okay enough with the medicine” I smiled and took it away from him. “Now drink water”

 

He took a big chug from the water bottle and seemed to sober up. “I’m sorry” He whispered.

 

“It’s okay” I patted him on the back and he leaned his head on my shoulder.

 

“You smell sweet~” He said.

 

“I get that a lot” I rubbed his back.

 

“To make it up to you I’ll take my shirt off!” He stood up. 

 

“YAH ! If I wanted to see you shirtless I would have invited you to a water park”

 

“I guess that will have to be our second date” He laughed and then grabbed my hand. “Let’s go get some food and I’m paying.”

 

“Yah…who said they’ll be a second date?”

 

“I did” He stuck out his tongue.

 

We ended up buying a box of fried chicken and some beers. My kind of food. “Oh look its Nasam tower”

 

“Let’s go up” Ji-Yong offered.

 

“Nah I like the view from the bottom landing…ooo look the locks of love. Remember that one episode of Boys over flowers they were here!”

 

“Oh yeah…hey I’m going to go to the bathroom I’ll be right back” He walked off and I sat on a bench. I watched the couples walk by.

 

GD.

 

 

I bought her a lock. Smooth right?

 

I walked right over to her and sat by her. “Here” I handed her the lock.

 

“Omo thank you!” She smiled.

 

“Lets write on it and lock it together-“

 

“No it’s too soon” She held it to her heart.

 

“How bout this?” I grabbed her hand. “You carry that lock in your bag, watch over it, and protect it. And when it’s time will lock it together. Will wait for the right time”

 

“…Okay.” She smiled. “Ji-Yong your something else”

 

“You have no idea” I place a hair behind her ear.

 

Amelie.

 

 

He walked me up to my apartment complex. “Good night my lady” He bowed prince like and kissed my hand.

 

“Good night good sir” I curtsied but then sneak attacked him with a peck on the cheek. “hihihi okay bye” I ran up the stairs and secretly fist pumped.

 

Zico.

 

 

My date with Amelie is tomorrow… I have to make it good… I grabbed my phone and called him.

 

“Hey sorry to call this late but I need a favor”

 

“Well I don’t care. Since when were we friends??” Seungri’s voice irrupted over the speaker.

 

“I’ll pay you 200 bucks”

 

“…300”

 

“Fine” 

 

Ooooo What's Zico going to make Seungri doooo??? And isn't Seungri adorable? :DD

Hello New Subcribers~

jiyongmyheart

Nam_MinGi

dreamer_kid08

I love comments~