Chapter 6: Bangable.

All's Fair In Love and War.

 

"Bangable"

 

Seungri.

 

I can’t believe I’m doing this. Don’t I have any pride in myself? But I do need that 300…rent doesn’t pay itself. I raised myself from bed and tossed myself into the shower. The hot water made me cringe and yelp in pain. “AYAH!” I snapped. Once I got of the shower I reached for a towel but slipped on my dirt clothes on the floor making myself fall to the ground. “OWW” I held onto my knee.

 

I put on casual clothes and my glasses. I poured the hot water into the coffee press and made me some fresh coffee. But I put too much water in and it over flowed over the table burning my hands. “AYAH!” I cried and on my fingers. “Why is this happening to me?” I cried while I my finger but when I was talking to myself I bit my finger. “OW!”

 

After I wrapped my new burns in medical tape I finally put on my running shoes and made my way to where Zico wanted me. Poor girl I have to scar today.

 

I looked down at my phone to make sure I got the place right. “Seungri!” Zico’s voice stung my ears and I turned around facing him.

 

“Yah no yelling.” I whinned.

 

“Here ya go” He handed me the ski mask. “So she won’t recognize you”

 

 “Bleeh” I stuck out my toungue. “What’s her name?”

 

“Amelie” He smiled at the name.

 

My eyes widened. “Amelie? Like my Amelie? The one that works at Sweeties??”

 

“You know her?” He lifted his eyebrows.

 

“YES! YAH you ruin everything! Just when I get a friend you have to date them!” I socked him in the shoulder really hard and he fell backwards on his feet.

 

“Woah calm down Seungri” He patted me on the head as I fumed. I swear steam is coming out of my head right now. “Just go over there in till I give you the signal”

 

“Fine…”

 

 

Amelie.

 

Lunch with Zico is going perfectly. He’s quite the gentleman…

 

“So officer?” I took a sip of my ice tea. “Have you killed anyone?” I joked.

 

“Not this week” He laughed. “Hey lets get out of here and have a walk through the park?”

 

“Ah that sounds nice” I smiled.

 

We paid for our lunch and head toward the park. Everything seemed normal in till some bumped into me violently  and didn’t say sorry. I looked in front to see a man running.

 

“AH I MISSED” The man turned around and then grabbed my purse. I stood there dumbfounded….what the hell just happened?

 

“AH He’s got my purse- OMO the lock- I’ll call the police”

 

“Amelie” Zico turned to me dramatically. “I am the police”

 

He took off sprinting through the crowds…

 

Seungri.

 

 

I ran. I ran as fast as my short legs can take me. I was the Captain of my school track team four years running so Zico better keep up.

 

“STOP RIGHT THERE!” Zico yelled but I kept running. “I SAID STOP. RIGHT. THERE!”

 

Suddenly I fell to the ground. Zico had sprung himself and tackled me like we were playing capture the flag football.

 

“OWW” I shouted and threw the purse at him. “Just take it you bully” I cried.

 

Amelie.

 

 

“He got away” Zico ran back heroically with my bag.

 

“AHH” I snatched it from him and dug deep to find the lock. “FOUND IT!” I lifted it up to the sun. “Your safe” I kissed it.

 

“Oh is that lock important to you?” He smirked.

 

“Yes…very important” I stashed it in my bag.

 

Sophie.

 

 

“So he saved the day? Wow he sounds great” I smiled and stirred my coffee. “And looking at these pictures there both bangable.”

 

“YAH don’t say that you’re pregnant with your lovers baby!”

 

“BANGABLE!” I said out loud making her blush.