Chapter 9: Play That Funky Music.

All's Fair In Love and War.

 

"Play That Funky Music"

Amelie.

“Amelie it’s the morning, no more time for snoring~” Jessica sung as she jumped on my bed. I lifted one eyelid to look at her.

 

“Wha time is it?” I sat up feeling the hangover kicking in.

 

“It’s 1:45 PM…-“

 

“YAH I’m late for work-“I started to freak out but she reassured me that my shift was being covered.  She had made me brunch and a fresh pot of coffee. Which I don’t understand because she doesn’t know how to cook-

 

“GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!” Ji-Yong popped out of nowhere.

 

“He insisted to cook lunch…well brunch for us!” Jessica smiled.

 

“Yup! I got your message last night” He winked.

 

“I guess I’ll take mine to go~” Jessica grabbed a doggy bag and left me alone with Ji-Yong. 

 

What message? What is he talking about?” I thought as I rubbed my aching head “, these Tylenol need to kick in already. Wait Tylenol!...Zico went on a date with Jessica! My EXO tickets! AHH I think I left my favorite pair of earrings at the bar! Last night is all coming back to me…OH GOD! The message-“

“Do you like the food?” Ji-Yong asked breaking me from my thoughts.

 

“Uh yeah! I didn’t know you could cook this well-“

 

Uh hey Ji-Yong- opps I mean oppa~ I’m kind of drunk right now but I feel like I have my head right, right now. So I just want to say I think you’re really XY-“He played the message with a smirk on his face.

 

“OH MY GOD!!” I tried to grab the phone from him but he was stronger than me.

 

“Oh here comes my favorite part! ‘I really really really really really like you…we should like total-ya know- get it on~’ “ My voice said threw the phone and I blushed the deepest red.

“YAH!” I slammed my head on the table.

 

“Amelie~ Baby~” He poked me but I stayed put with my head on the table.

 

“Don’t baby me…” I mumbled.

 

“So guess what??” He rubbed my shoulder as I stayed buried in my embarrassed state. “I called Sophie and she said you can have the day off. We can finally do something we always wanted to do!”

“I don’t want to get it on-“ I sat up and he began laughing loudly.

 

“NO YOU ! I’ll show you~”

===

 

“Oh my god...” Amelie said as she got out of the car. “WATER PARK!!...but I don’t have a suit! What kind of torture is this?!”

 

“Shhh. Jessica packed you a bag” He smiled.

 

“AHH wow this place is so cool~” She pointed at the big pools, the waterslides, and the cool carnival games. “Omo omo look it’s a plushie CUPCAKE!” She squealed at the stuffed pink pastry.

“If you want it, you’ll have to shoot that target right there.” A man said energetically. “I’ll let you have a free turn because your so cute” He winked at Amelie. Ji-Yong glared at the man and was thinking of ways to murder this man and make it look like an accident. But that would be to bloody…he didn’t want Amelie to witness that.

 

Amelie lifted the rifle and nodded that she was ready. “Go! ~” Suddenly the target started moving around rapidly while different color lights flashed in her eyes.

 

BOOOM.

 

“I shot a puppy…” She said in horror.

 

“Okay my turn.” The secret agent man Ji-Yong stood up to the plate. “I’m guessing I’ll have to pay because I’m not that cute” He continued to glare at the man and Amelie just smiled. Ji-Yong placed the money on the table and then got ready to shoot.

 

“Go!~”

 

GD locked on the target automatically and took a deep breath. He shot it right in the bull’s eye. The worker at the game stared at him in disbelief.

 

“YAY OPPA~” Amelie jumped up and down while clapping.

 

“Honey tell the man what prize you want~”

 

“That one~”

 

GD.

 

Amelie hugged her stuffed cupcake as she devoured her ice cream. Did I forget to mention she’s in a bathing suit? And every man here is freaking starring at her? I knew she was beautiful but SHE’S MINE!

 

“Man, check her out” A guy says while walking past her.

 

“I will kill you” I hissed as I stabbed my ice cream with my spoon.

 

“Oppa? Do you want to go swimming?”

 

“Oh you just want to see me without my shirt?” I winked at her and she rolled her eyes. I threw off my shirt and of course everyone stared at me.

 

“Omo check out that cool tattoo.” “Damn check out that scar on his back.” “Are those bullets wound scars?” “He must be a war veteran”  

 

===

 

We splashed around in the water and I carried her on my back. She swam in front of me and was about to kiss me when I heard a familiar voice.

 

“Jessica there’s a bench open over here” Zico’s voice shouted.

 

“Omo okay. I’m calling Amelie’s phone she’s not picking up. Maybe she’s at another park. Oh is that them-“

 

Out of nowhere Amelie grabbed me by the shoulders and dunked me under the water.

 

Amelie.

 

WTF IS HE DOING HERE?!? Damn it Jessica!!

 

I looked around knowing he’s going to see me with another guy so I grabbed Ji-Yong’s shoulders and dunkened him underwater. I sat on top of him making sure he didn’t come up.

 

“Amelie?!” Jessica and Zico ran over. “Ah I found you where’s Ji-Yong?” She smiled.

 

“Uh he’s-“

“BAAAAHH!” Ji-Yong splashed up from the water and began gasping for air. “AMELIE!” He was about to scold me but he shut up when he saw the two people before us.

 

Zico.

 

We found a table and had lunch together. Jessica just babbled on with Amelie and told her every detail of the EXO concert we went to.

 

“OH hold on~ I’m going to get a refill-“ Amelie began to stand up.

 

“I’ll get it” Ji-Yong grabbed her cup. “Fanta right?”

 

“Mhm.” She nodded.

 

“I’ll go with you.” I grabbed Jessica’s cup and not caring what she was drinking. Once we were out of sight I glared at him.

 

“Why are you here?” He hissed at me.

 

“Because Jessica invited me and it was a nice day. I tried to plan something our lovely Amelie but she declined because she was busy with work or something.” I looked at him. “What does she even see in you? Amelie is the type of girl that needs someone to support her-“

 

“We get the same amount of pay from work. I can support her” He got up in my face. “Plus what does it ing matter to you since your all buddy buddy with Jessica”

 

“It’s all a game my dear GD” I pushed his head and filled up her cup with whatever. “To make her jealous.”

“She’s not interested in you”

 

“Oh she’ll be very interested in me after today”

 

“What are you planning?” His eyes widened.

 

We got back to the table. “Omo oppa I was just telling Amelie how you’re going to compete in the bathing suit modeling contest~ He’s going to win me tickets to go see SS501~”

 

“AH I love SS501!” Amelie smiled.

 

“I’ll sign up to” GD stood up.

 

Amelie.

 

“Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the bathing suit completion! Today’s theme is DISCO! Let’s begin~” The announcer lady shouted and the music started playing.

 

I covered my face once I heard what song was playing. My soul left my body when a fully clothed Zico walked out to the beat with a bright smile.

SONGhttp://youtu.be/fRr2kf84V2M

 

OH GOD! He’s hot! I feel bad for Ji-Yong he doesn’t really have the same charm as Zico…

 

“WOAH” I gasped as GD strutted out with his messy hair and black ray ban sunglasses. He tore his glasses off fiercely and winked at me.

 

“I think we know who our finalists are!”

 

Zico and GD had to do a model off. OH GAWD! My heart won’t be able to handle all this…I feel a nosebleed coming on-.

 

Zico walked around with a lot of attitude and showed off his muscles. Girls around us screamed. GD suddenly tore off his shirt and threw it who knows where and ran his fingers down his perfect abs while smirking.

 

“OH MY GOD!” Girls screamed even louder.

 

Zico then tore off his shirt and threw off the stage. OH GOD! This is becoming a strip club. Where are my single bills?

 

“Jessica were seeing the same thing right?” I gasped.

 

“Yes. Amelie. We are.” She smiled widely.

 

“And the winner is…this guy” The woman pointed to Ji-Yong and gave him the tickets.

 

“YAYYY!!~” I screamed. 

 

 

XD COMMENTS ARE LOVE!