Chapter 10: Picnic.

All's Fair In Love and War.

 

"Picnic

Narrator. 

 

“And then he ripped off his shirt!” Amelie went on telling Sophie about her adventure at the water park leaving no small detail out. “It was so…hot” She melted as she changed out the filter in the coffee pot.

 

“Sounds like you had a blast…but don’t you find it awkward that you’re hanging out with the two guys your dating.” Sophie leaned on the counter rubbing her big baby filled belly.

 

“That’s the thing, It was just Ji-Yong and I at first but then Zico and Jessica showed up out of nowhere…” Amelie tapped her chin. “You don’t think he’s stocking me right?”

 

“I doubt it.” Sophie chuckled. “But he seems to be into Jessica.”

 

“I don’t know…they just seem to be like close friends not boyfriend and girlfriend.” Amelie handed the order to the coustmer. “Here’s you change- You don’t think they’ll date Sophie?- have a great day!”

 

“I don’t know- do you want a fork with that?-Jessica is unpredictable at time- here you go.”

 

“UGH! This is so difficult.” Amelie stomped around while picking up dishes from the tables. “…but I really like Ji-Yong a lot.” She smiled at the thought of him. “He’s just so different you know?”

 

“What does he do for work?”

 

“I don’t know.”

 

“Where is he from?”

 

“I don’t know.”

 

“Do you not know anything about him?!”

 

“Not really…he knows a lot about me.”

 

“I got a bad feeling about this…” Sophie mumbled. “You need to get some info out of that boy and quick.”

 

“GOT IT!” Amelie smiled.

 

 

 

GD.

 

 

“I made us sandwiches and I made you a special surprise!” Amelie smiled as I laid out the picnic blanket.

 

“Oooo what is it?” I helped her sit down and she sat beside me.

 

“Cookies!” She held a plastic box full of her delicious cookies in front of her.  

 

“YAY! Let me at it-“

 

“There’s a catch!” She pulled them away from me.

 

“A catch?” I smirked and I leaned in to kiss her.

 

“No you ” She pushed my face away. “For every cookie you have to answer one question.”

 

“I can live without cookies-“

 

“They have chocolate chips in them~”

 

“Aishhh…ask away.” I laid down on the blanket and awaited her questions. 

 

"What do you do for a living?" 

 

"I work for the goverment, also i'm a former navy seal so I like to work at the base sometimes." 

 

"Your a navy seal?" She gasped. "I never would of thought....your so small." 

 

"I'm not small!" 

 

"You wear smaller jeans than I do!" 

 

"Well I won't be after eating all these cookies," I reached over her and grabbed one from the box. "mmm..." I smiled. Amelie's baking was the best in the world...it was like almost an addiction. 

 

"Okay next question!"

 

Amelie went on and on with questions and I told her the truth...well the edited truth. I didn't want to freak her out by saying i'm a spy for the South Korean military and that i've been hired to kill people...that would freak her little heart out. I rubbed my aching stomach...so full. "UGHHH~" I groaned. 

 

"Full already!" She whinnied. "I still have question." 

 

"Well maybe another time. Come here" I pulled her into a hug and we cuddled on the blanket together. 

 

 

 

Zico. 

 

 

 

"I can't believe you talked me into coming with you..." Seungri said with a mouthful of noodles. "Though this ramen is bomb!" 

 

"Shhhh I listening to what Amelie is telling GD" I said trying to focus more on their conversation. Yes, I have sunk to a whole new low...I'm spying on them on their little picnic date. I want Amelie, i'll do anything to get her back...well in a nonevil way. I'm not going to like kidnap her anything. 

 

"SLUURRRRRPPPPPP" Seungri munched down on his noodles distracting me from listening. 

 

"Will you shut up!" I yelled at him. 

 

"Well if you don't want me to hack into the parks automatic sprinkler systems...I'll just be leaving-"

 

"No. Dammit Seungri I need you." I whispered. 

 

"Ahhh...And I need you to Zico" Seungri shoved his empty ramen bowl into my hands and went onto my computer. "Hello computer...meet my fingers." He began typing fast...like super speed. "There. Ready when you are captain." 

 

"...wait for it..." I looked over the bushes. GD was moving her closer to him. "Make it rain!" 

 

Suddenly the sprinklers all shot up spraying Ji-Yong and Amelie. "AHH!" Amelie screamed cutely while GD just looked around furiously...he knew it was me. Amelie grabbed Ji-Yong's hand and pulled him away. 

 

"Mission accomplished." 

 

 

Sorry it took so long to update hope you liked it! Comment <3