Chapter 8: Drunk Messages.

All's Fair In Love and War.

 

 

"Drunk Messages" 

Amelie

 

“RUUFFFF RUFFFF” A giant dog greeted us at the door.

 

“Oh that’s just Gaho he’s completely harmless-“

 

“OOMO PUUPPY!” I attacked the dog  and started to play with his ears. “SO CUTE-Oh god I’m sorry” I blushed and stood up.

 

“BAHAHAAHAHAHA” GD laughed so hard that he had to support himself by holding onto the wall. “Your so weird!” He ruffled my hair but then I snagged his arm.

 

“What is this?” I pointed to a cut on his arm.

 

“The guy had a knife?” He shrugged like it was nothing.

 

“YOU’VE BEEN STABBED??!”

 

“It’s not that big of a deal-“

 

“FIRST AID KIT WHERE IS IT?”

GD.

 

 

I sat on the kitchen counter as Amelie prepared to perform surgery on me. Aissh this girl, it’s only a small cut. I’ve been shot multiple times before so this little cut is nothing. Amelie gently grabbed my arm and then tried to roll up my sleeves.

 

“You need to take off your shirt” She didn’t seem to mind the words she was saying.

 

“OHHH I get it. You just want to see me shirtless- AHHHH”

 

She sprayed medicine onto the cut and it hurt like hell. “I just didn’t want you to get blood on your shirt” She glared at me.

 

“You’re so pretty” I smiled and then took off my shirt exposing my chest. Amelie curiously looked at my tattoo.

 

“I’m not pretty, I’m ugly.” She sighed and then I grabbed her face gently.

 

“Never say that again Amelie, your beautiful” I stared right into her big blue eyes.

 

“Let me go please?” She mumbled as I kept squishing her chubby cheeks.

 

“Ahaha chubby cheeks~” I laughed.  “AYAHAHA” She poked my tender tattoo, again putting me in harm.

 

She leaned close to my face and then tilted her head. “Oppa I’m tired drive me home”

 

“AH you tease!”

 

Amelie.

 

 

“I was this close to locking jaws with him” I said as I cleaned the tea cups. “THIS CLOSE!” I showed Sophie a scale with my fingers.

 

“Why didn’t you?!?”

 

“I don’t know” I pouted. “He was shirtless!” I cried.

 

“AHH- wait your still interested in that Ji Ho guy aren’t you? Oh speak of the devil, look who just walked in”

 

“Amelie!~” Zico walked in with a big bouquet of flowers and smiled widely. “Would you accompany me to dinner tonight?”

 

“I don’t know-“ I twiddled my fingers and then I notice someone walk in. “Me and Seungri made plans! I’m so sorry” I pointed at the confused Seungri.

 

“What plans?” Seungri looked around.

 

“Remember we had plans tonight”

 

“No-“

 

“Remember I owe you dinner.”

 

“OH! And dessert and a movie” Seungri added catching on that I was avoiding Zico.

 

“Yes that’s it, remember?”

 

“Yeah I remember! Oh were going to have so much fun tonight!!” He jumped up and down. Then went back into serious mode. “Um will you please make these orders?” He handed the paper to a confussed new worker Jessica.  

 

“Oh…I guess this is what I get for not calling in advance” He scratched his head and then handing me the flowers.

 

“Um I’m free tonight!” Jessica said jokingly.

 

“Well I did manage to score EXO concert tickets and I would like to go…I’ll pick you up around 8?”

 

He really just asked Jessica out? What the hell I’m right here? Doesn’t he like have a thing for me??!?

 

“Oh that’s perfect! I live where Amelie lives!”

 

“It’s a date!” He walked out.

 

“OH MY GOD!” Sophie just started cracking up loudly.

 

“So I’ll pick you up at 8?” Seungri winked at me then left with his order.

 

Seungri.

 

 

Amelie sat at the end of the table sipping her boba tea and deeply sighing every two seconds.

 

“Um is there something you want to talk about?”

 

“No.” She furiously stabbed her fried chicken with her fork.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Actually yeah! Who does that think she is? Stealing my EXO tickets” She shook her head.

 

 “Well you’re the one who said no” I ate my food.

 

“Well I didn’t know he was going to be this pushy, ya know? He’s just to perfect… He freakin saved my purse from this robber guy one time in the park like a ing super hero! How can I match up to that? At least Ji-Yong has flaws that’s why we get along so much and that’s probably that’s why I’m so interested in him-Oh I’ve said to much sorry…enjoy your chicken.”

 

“Wow you have so many issues…did you have to file millions of papers today, did you have to deal with an old creep Korean man today, and did you get your jacket stuck in the door again?”

 

“no..”

 

“That’s what I thought. please!~ Now shut up about your boy problems and lets ing drink!” I poured her a shot of Soju.

 

“Man we need to hang out more!”

 

 

Narrator.

 

 

Seungri walked Amelie back to her apartment. “Now you get some sleep…you’re an independent woman Amelie!”

 

“Good night oppa!” She shut the door and then took a deep breath. She grabbed her phone and scrolled through her contacts. She called the number…

 

“Hi this is Ji-Yong sorry I can’t come to the phone right now, leave a message after the beep”

 

“Uh hey Ji-Yong- opps I mean oppa~ I’m kind of drunk right now but I feel like I have my head right, right now. So I just want to say I think your really XY- *hiccup* your hair is kind of stupid but I really like it for some reason, I like how your protective of me, how you like to make fun of me,…how you called me beautiful…so yeah…guess what?” She whispered. “I really really really really really like you…we should like total-ya know- get it on~ okay I’m going to sleep now…bye”

Click.