Chapter 4: Phone Numbers.

All's Fair In Love and War.

 

"Phone Numbers"

 

 

Zico.

 

“And done” I looked down at my horrible meal…I’m an awful chief. The eggs, toast, and even the fruit salad was BURNT! “AISSSH” I smacked my forehead.

 

“Hey hey!” GD walked in with bags of food. “Knowing how awful your cooking is…I brought food!”

 

“Thanks” I shook my head and left the mess.

 

“Look at all this rich boy !” GD walked around as I set up the table. “Ah that’s not cool” He pointed at my punching bag. “We need to talk about that . Like you need help-“

 

“Yah, come eat I want to tell you something” I called him over to the table.

 

“Oh yeah me too!” He sat down and started to take out his phone.

 

“Let’s say it on three”

 

“1…2…3…I met a girl!” We said in unison.

 

“Ah that’s great man!- wait hookers don’t count” I joked and GD threw a piece of fruit at me. “Here I found her in the data base-“

 

“Dude you looked up your girl up at headquarters…there’s a thing called Facebook.”

 

“Oh I guess I could of-“

 

“Whatever on three, we show her picture. 1…2…3”

 

“OH HELL NAH!” “DUDE COME ON!”  

 

Sophie.

 

 

I walked into the apartment looking for my purse but I noticed Amelie laying face down on the couch. “Uh…Amelie” I poked her. “Lay on your side so you don’t drown in your own puke”

 

She grumbled something then sat up. Her hair was all over, her makeup smeared, and her breath smelt horrible. “…Make me some coffee please?”

 

“Sure you go get cleaned up” I patted her on the head.

 

“Who’s running the store?” Amelie walked out brushing her teeth.

 

“Brenda and Tobby…oh your share of the tips is on the table” I said but secretly smirked.

 

“Ah cool I can get a smoothie with this money” She said randomly but then her toothbrush dropped from . She held up a little slip of paper… “It’s a phone number, OH MY GOD its Ji-Yong’s phone number!-Ah my head”

 

“Calm down. Here let me get you a Tylenol- oh what’s this” A new bottle of Tylenol sat in the medicine cabinet with a post-it note. “Who’s Woo Ji Ho?” I ran over to her and handed her the note.

 

“OMO! Vampire!”

 

“Vampire?...”

 

“No last night this handsome officer guy escorted me home while I was drunk. He is really really handsome”

 

“Call him!”

 

“But I was going to call Ji-Yong-“

 

“Call both!- wait no date both. Amelie you don’t take any risk in your life! You need to take this risk; you never know one of these guys could be the one. ”

 

“…But wouldn’t that be cheating?”

 

“Nope it’s called courting…”

 

“Like what princesses do! But which one did I call first?”

 

Zico.

 

 

“How?” He stood up.

 

“I met her last night she was really drunk-“

 

“I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!” He grabbed me by the collar.

 

“No no it wasn’t like that babo! I helped her get home and I left my phone number.”

 

“I gave my phone number to…you know what this is fine, you date her. If I got in the picture it wouldn’t be fair.”

 

“What is that suppose to mean?”

 

“It means that I’m obviously more handsome than you are”

 

 “First shut up and second you’re my best friend…I trust you and I know you would take a bullet for me; I would for you as well. But I think we should lay down some ground rules.”

 

“Okay we should” He nodded and began to write it down.

 

“I don’t think we should tell her we know each other.”

 

“Will stay out of each other’s way”

 

“Will just let her decide” We both agreed.

 

“May the best man win”

 

 

Amelie.

 

 

Sophie slid the phone toward me. “Call him”

 

“I don’t know what to say?!”

 

“Just invite him out to dinner or something!”

 

“But what if he says no-“

 

“STOP BEING A LITTLE AND CALL HIM!”

 

“FINE!” I quickly dialed his number.

 

Zico.

 

 

RIIINNNG RINNNNNG.

 

We looked around the apartment…it was my phone….IT’S MY PHONE! SHE’S CALLING ME FIRST! I ran over to the counter and snatched. “Hello?”

 

“Oh Zico your handsome hihihi” I turned around to see GD calling from his phone.

 

“YAH that’s not funny!-“

 

BUZzZzZzZ. GD’s phone vibrated. “OMO she calling-um manly voice” He got into charcter. “Hello? Oh hello Amelie! How are you?”

 

Amelie.

 

 

“I’m fine. I found your number in the tip jar so I thought I’d call you”

 

Sophie face palmed in the background.

 

“So…I was wondering if you wanted to do something? Since your on vacation and all-“

 

“I would love to!”

 

“Oh great- Um would you wanna go to this new sushi place?”

 

“Sure!”

 

“Um okay I’ll text you the directions, tonight at 8 good for you?”

 

“Yeah! I got to go I’ll see you later tonight, casual wear right?”

 

“Yup! Kay bye!”

 

I’ve got a date with a complete hottie tonight…wooo. 

 

Zico. 

 

"WOOOO!" GD danced around. 

 

My phone buzzed, I got a new text message. 

 

From Unknown

Hi this is the girl you helped last night! My name is Amelie, I just wanted to say thank you for your help. I would like to repay you, lunch tomorrow my treat?? 

 

"That little player" I shook my head with a smile. 

 

To Amelie <3 

From Zico. 

That sounds great! You pick the place!

 

 

So it begins! What do you think?? Who will win Amelies heart in the end?? What's Seungri doing with his life??

Oh also hello and thank you to my new subscribers!

olenjiyeou

vangbby

Iheartlife

<3 Comment and Share!