Chapter 2

You're my only Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Hwang's mansion

Sooyoung Tiffany and Taeyeon now stay in living room wait their grandma come. Tiffany is reading magazine along with Taeyeon who busy focus on his Ipad Sooyoung doesn't do anything he just sit and listen to music.

" My Sooyoung grandson " The voice of happy come from the front of door the  woman with beautiful face her and her High show fashion can't guess her age. She walking to living where TaeNy and Sooyoung sitting.

" Grandma.." Sooyoung said and hug her.

" My Sooyoung is so handsome now it make Grandma can't notice you" Sooyoung's grandma said with smile.

" We just not meet 1 year grandma " Sooyoung said.

" Ok ok hey Soo you eat something yet you must be tired from fly"

" I'm ate already and by the way what is your reason to call me come back to korea immediately??" Sooyoung asked.

" You not yet told him Fany ..?" Sooyoung's grandma look at Tiffany.

" Ohh I wait for you to tell him by yourself grandma I think if I told him he will kill me" Tiffany smile.

" Tsk Tsk Fany " Sooyoung's grandma shake her head then she look at Sooyoung.

" So Soo I call you come back to Korea because I have a promise with one family"

" It relate with me?? " Sooyoung look at his grandma.

" Yep the promise is you need to married with their daughter.." Sooyoung's grandma smile.

" WHAT???" Sooyoung shouted.

" Hey no need to surprise Soo.." Tiffany said.

" Why you tell me to not surprise I'm married?? With who?? Grandma.." Sooyoung asked.

" With Jung's daughter"

" Jung?? Who??"

" No need to asked Soo you will know when we meet each other" Sooyoung's grandma said coldly .

" I'm not married.." Sooyoung said.

" What?/What?" TaeNy said together they look surprise when Sooyoung not obey his grandma order. They know Sooyoung always listen what grandma told him what to do.

" Said again Sooyoung??" Mrs Hwang staring Sooyoung now she become Mrs HellHwang.

" I'm not married. grandma why you tell me to married with the girl I don't know anyway it's your promise not mine I'm not listen to you" Sooyoung said coldly.

" You....you Hwang Sooyoung you brave to not listen what I told you?? "

" Grandma.. calm down " Tiffany try to calm her grandma..

" How can I calm down Fany your little brother not listen me anymore.." Mrs Hwang fake to cry.

" Soo.." Tiffany call her brother.

" Tiff you know it my life how can I married to..."

" But Soo.. " Tiffany interrupt.

" You really decide not married to girl I choose for you Hwang Sooyoung??" Mrs Hwang asked again. Sooyoung just stay quiet.

" Alright alright you grow up now you can choose your own decision I don't have meaning to you anymore I don't need to stay in this house too Tiffany tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter