Chapter 9

You're my only Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" Is it true?? "

 

" Yes Mrs Hwang "

 

" Luna called Tiffany and Taeyeon come here now "

 

" Yes Mrs Hwang " Luna said and call to TaeNy.

 

Mrs Hwang look at the paper and re-read it again she can't believe what just happen.

 

" Mrs Hwang Ms Tiffany arrive now " Luna said. Mrs Hwang nod her head then few minute later sound of knock at the door and show Tiffany walk into the room.

 

" Grandma what happen? " Tiffany seat on the couch follow by Taeyeon who just arrived too.

 

" Your uncle want to become CEO " Mrs Hwang said in calm voice

 

" WHAT/WHAT? " TaeNy said the same time.

 

" You heard it your uncle at England who look after our company at there public the news that he'll become CEO of Hwang Coop at there "

 

" But how can he did it when he know Soo will become a CEO of our company around the world? " Tiffany asked

 

" I think he use an excuse about Hwang Coop. don't have CEO long time  that why he take this time to public his name of CEO Hwang at England " Taeyeon said.

 

" I think like Taeyeon too you know our family rule right? CEO of Hwang Coop. need to get married first so that they can become CEO of company "

 

" Grandma so what should do? If uncle already become CEO at England he''ll take our company at Europe to become he own company "

 

" I think if we hurry public Soo's  wedding and make it quickly so Soo'll can become a CEO immediately and uncle can't use any excuse to take other company become his own " taeyeon said.

 

" You right we'll  make it quickly I think we should celebrate the wedding the day after tomorrow we can't wait long time " Mrs Hwang look at TaeNy.

 

" Luna call to the wedding hotel and shop tell them we have wedding the day after tomorrow make sure no  mistake ok? " Mrs Hwang said to her assistand.

 

" But grandma how about Jung's family? "

 

" Hara you go to Jung's family and inform them about the wedding's day and Fany called to Soo and tell him come to home now "

 

" Yes Mrs Hwang " Hara bow and leave the room. Tiffany call to her brother.

 

Sooyoung look at the paper that Onew just give to him.

 

" Did uncle really do  like this? "

 

" yes boss he inform this news few day ago and our man just recieve the news today " Onew said

 

" I know uncle plan this long time ago he want to take this time when I'm not yet become CEO and replace himself by this lame excuse " Sooyoung said in cold tone. Then his phone ring he look at his phone and answer it

 

" Hello " 

 

" Grandma want you come to home now "

 

" I know I'll go now bye " Sooyound end the call " Let's go home " Onew bow and leave the room. Sooyoung sigh he can't believe his own relative did like this and also maybe he need to married soon to become CEO immediately.

 

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter