chapter 3

You're my only Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few day later

Jessica now staying in one Café shop waiting for her boyfriend. She look at her watch like 10 time it only pass 5 minute it time Yoona leave his school.

Kring Kring

The sound of open the door in front of the shop it show one tall man enter the shop Jessica tilting her face and look at the door She wave happy to the tall man. Those man walk to Jessica's table and show a sweet smile.

" Sorry Sica the school finish late today"

" It on time Yoona, anyway want to eat something?? " Jessica asked and call the waiter.

" May I take your order??" The waiter asked.

" I take a cup of coffee and chocolate cake thank and how about you babe??" Yoona asked Jessica.

" I order already. " Jessica smile. Yoona nod and give menu to waiter.

" Yoong why are you keep looking at my face?? my face got something on it??" Jessica asked when notice Yoona keep look at her.

" Nope I just want to see angel face in front of me." Yonna give a sweet smile.

" Cheesy.." Jessica blush.

" You like it don't you?? I remember everytime we hang out you always want me to say it " Yoona said. Jessica's heart nearly explode because of cute side of Yoona yes that why she love this man but when she remember to get married with other man not Yoona it's make stop smile immediately.

" What's wrong??" Yoona asked worry when saw his girlfriend sad face.

" N..Nothing" Jessica stutter. "You liar Jessie" Yoona thought.

" Coffee and chocolate cake arrive enjoy " The waiter said and put down on their table then he left.

" Let's it first.. " Jessica said and give a fake smile. Yoona try to smile back and eat silent he keep think what wrong with Jessica.

" Err.. Yoong I need to go restroom a minute " Jessica look at Yoona.Yoona only nod and smile then Jessica leave from the table and walk to restroom.

After few minute Jessica walk out from restroom then some one bump her it make her fell to the ground. Jessica raise her face and look at the person that bump her the person that bump her is a tall man wear sunglasses his face look very cold but it fit with his brown hair. Jessica still looking the man in front of her he so handsome. Those man look at Jessica 3 second then he walk pass Jessica Jessica was shock by his attitude he bump her and walk pass her no sorry word no help.

" What the..? It was so rude.. Hey you.." Jessica stand up and follow those man. Those tilting his head and look at Jessica with boring face.

" Hey you.. You should sorry me for bump to me not walk pass like this" Jessica said but those man turn his face back and start walk again.

" Hey it was so rude you bump to someone and no sorry word what kind of p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter