Chapter 11

You're my only Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona keep staring at the paper in his trembling hand. The highlight part positive hits his face extremely hard. Holy , it can’t be. He has his own mini version inside Seohyun’s tummy or womb. What should he do? What about Jessica? What-

 

“Yoona”

 

He turned his head to the girl that called him with unreadable expression. Her face was calm and didn’t bother at all with his reaction.

 

“I-we..” He couldn’t manage the words coherently.

 

“I know what you are thinking Yoona. But as I mentioned before, I wouldn’t change my mind about it” She said calmly.

 

Yoona dropped down his shoulder before left out a loud sigh. He is totally screwed up. “Seem I have no other choice”

 

Seohyun’s lip curved up a little without Yoona noticed it as she put her hand to pat Yoona’s back “Are you sure about it? I don’t want you to-“

 

“No. It’s totally my fault. I’ll take my responsibility”

 

“Ok if you are insisted about it”

 

“What about your dad?” He just remembered about Seohyun’s dad. As a strict father, He won’t let this go without unnoticed especially when Seohyun is the only daughter he has.

 

“ He hasn’t know it yet”

 

“What? So you come to here to tell me first?”

 

“Yes. And I want both of us to tell him personally. You know his personality right?”

 

No ing way. I have to face with Mr Seo and go straight and tell him Hey sir I made your daughter pregnant. Surprise! you will have mini me in the next 8 months. , Seohyun’s dad will kill him for sure.

 

Yoona was groaning internally while his hand ran through his hair. “Seem like we have to go to your house before your tummy get bigger than this”

 

“Yeah that what I thought” She smile and intertwined their hand together. “But, what about Jessica?” She asked.

 

“I-I..I’ll talk with her later”

 

“Okay. Take your time”

 

Oh how he wishes he had more times to prepare himself for this .

===

Jessica was walking back and forth in her room after she received phone call from Yoona. His sound was exceedingly tenuous which she couldn’t help, but feeling something bad is going to happen. Does he know about her wedding? How should he react to her news?

 

“Yoona what should I do?” She rose up her hand and rubbing her face with it.

 

STRESS.

 

“The day after tomorrow is my wedding day Yoona. I’m sorry” She mumbled.

 

No no no she can’t literally throw bombshell to lead up their conversation like that. They’re not officially broken up yet; wait, no correctly they haven’t break up. did she already think about break up?

 

“For the god sake, why you mess up my life like this?” She yelled to no one in her room. Her heart is aching which is indescribable. She wanted to run away from this mess, to think that she can spend her life happily without any tribulations. But whom she is kidding to, this is life that full of unfairness and hiccups.

 

“Whatever it is, we have to face it sooner or la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter