Chapter 7 wedding dress

You're my only Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One Lovely Morning....

Kring Kring Kring

Sound of alarm on the table start ring like 10 time already but the owner don't wake up by this alarm sound she still in her dream..

*Bang*

The sound of door open and show one young girl stand in front of the door and look at the sleeping girl on the bed.

" Yahhh Jessica wake upppp" The young girl try to wake up the sleeping girl but no respond from her .

" JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON WAKE UP " She start to yell near the ear of Jessica.

" Givemefiveminute" The sleeping girl mumble and continue to sleep again.

" JESSICA YOU'RE LATE WAKE UPPP NO- owww" The sound of pain from the person that try to wake up Jessica she got hit on her head.

" Aishh You so annoying" Jessica shout back still closing her eye.

" Go to bathroom now you're late "

" Late what?" Jessica asked.

" DOn't tell me you forgot? " The young girl asked back.

" Why you like to play guess game Krystal Jung?" Jessica yawn.

" Yahh you have to go to wedding shop this morning you know" Krystal look at her sister.

" Like I care now go back I want to sleep more" Jessica wave her head and bend down her head on pillow.

" Jessie you want to sleep more?" The cold tone from the door. Jessica open her eye and look at the door.

" Mom?" oh crap .... Jessica immediately get up and take her towel run to her bathroom before meet new side of her mom.

20 minute later

Jessica came out from bathroom and went to her closet.

" Why I need to go with those stupid giant " Jessica sigh and change her clothes then her ring.

Ringggg

Jessica take her phone and look who calling. A smile appear on her face.

" Good Morning Yoong" Jessica said.

" Good morning sweetie,, breakfast yet? "

" Not yet . How about baby?"

" I'm done. hurry go to eat you'll get sick"

" I know I know daddy Yoong" Jessica giggle.

" So wanna hang out today?"

" Err.. I'm sorry Yoong I'm busy with my mom today " Jessica sigh.

" ohh ok maybe maybe tomorrow" Jessica heard sad tone from Yoona.

" I'm sorry Yoong" Jessica said.

"It ok Sica well I'll call you later now go to eat your breakfast I don't want to see you sick Love you "

" I love you too bye honey.." Jessica hang up and sigh again .

" Jessie when you come down?" Jessica heard her mom yell.

" I'm coming" Jessica run to down stair.

Jessica had a little chit chat with her family.

" Jessie what wrong with you and Sooyoung-shi? " Jessica's mom asked.

" Err nothing mom we just have something talk with each other don't worry" Jessica smile but her mom know her smile is fake.

" Jessie you can tell us don't keep it alone" This time her dad said.

" I said nothing why you so worry " Jessica smile. Her parents look at each other and sigh.

DIng Dong.

Jessica's mom go to open the door and saw some body guard stand in front of the door they bow to Ms Jung.

" I'm here to take Miss Jung to wedding shop " One body guard said.

" Ohh ok " Ms Jung nod her head and called Jessica.

" Jessie this guy from Hwang's house they come to take you to wedding shop. " Jessica's mom said. Jessica sigh and walk to the car the body guard bow to Ms Jung and follow Jessica.

Jessica look so surprise because in front of her is black limousine and has someone already sit in there it was.... HWANG SOOYOUNG.

The body guard open the door for her Sooyoung look at Jessica only 3 second then turn his face look outside the window like his usual.

" Why I need to sit in here with this damn guy?" Jessica sigh and look outside window too.

There was so silent in the car Sooyoung and Jessica didn't talk to each other since they left Jessica's house. After 20 minute they arrived at wedding shop. Sooyoung open the door and go out from the car and walk to the shop Jessica also did thet too.

When SooSica enter the shop Sooyoung saw his annoying sister smile to him and walk to Jessica.

" Hi my soon sister in law " Tiffany greet Jessica and hug her.

" Hi Tiffany-sshi" Jessica smile.

" Ohh no need to polite just call me Tiff or Fany for short " Tiffany show her eye smile. Jessica onl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter