Chapter 5

You're my only Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica and Sooyoung now at the outside of the room. They go to corner to have conversation. Sooyoung turn his face to Jessica and look at her.

" Why you looking at me?" Jessica asked.

" talk." Sooyoung said. Jessica was shock by Sooyoung coldess.

Why he so cold??

"Err..I..I want to talk about our wedding.." Jessica said with her heart beat so fast.

" if about this I think we don't have to talk " Sooyoung said and want to walk away.

" Hey wait.." Jessica grab Sooyoung's hand Sooyoung turn his face and look at the hand that Jessica grab Jessica immediately take off her hand.

" I need your help" Jessica said.

" What?" Sooyoung raise his eyebrow. Jessica sigh.

" Can you delay the day of wedding?? We never know each other before how can we married? I mean we just meet one time.. "

" You sure meet one time?" Sooyoung smirk.

" What's you mean?" Jessica wonder.

" Last few day at resaturant..."

" Last few day?? restaurant... w..what d..don't tell me i.is you the one that bump me and walk away?" Jessica point to Sooyoung face.

" I'm happy you remember so it two time " Sooyoung smirk.

SO that why I similar his face ahhhhhhh I want to kill him ... Jessica now act like want to break Sooyoung's neck but Sooyoung still have smirk on his face.

" You should said sorry to me Rude man.." Jessica said now she is very angry .

" Rude man? I wonder why you want to hear sorry from me?" Sooyoung asked.

" because you bump to me and it polite way you don't understand?" Jessica staring Sooyoung.

" I didn't do anything and those time it's you that bump me not me,  and it's you that should say sorry to me. " Sooyoung said.

" I never know Sooyoung Hwang the future CEO of Hwang's family escape from what he did also put the false to girl you know you are coward .  ." JEssica smirk.

" What you say? " Sooyoung asked coldly it make Jessica step back.

" I said you such a coward man.. Mr Hwang" JEssica feel her leg is shaking but she try to act strange.

I can't believe I said word like this to him.. I'll die mom help.

" Take your word back and you need to sorry me" Sooyoung grab Jessica's hand and staring her.

" W..why I need to sorry you I said the truth and take off your hand from me"

" If I don't want?? You want to kill me? Jessica  Jung" Sooyoung smirk.

" I wish too I see now why your grandma want you to get married hurry like this because you still act like a child " Jessica said and smirk.

Sooyoung didn't say anything but grab both hand of Jessica and push her to the wall. Jessica was shock.

" Get off me Mr Hwang "

" I don't want. Well I guess you also like other woman that want to grab me and do e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter