Chapter 6

You're my only Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello My belove Reader I'm back miss me lol kekkeek ^^ I miss u all ^o^ let enjoy story again ;D

.......................................

After Jessica get in her room she sit on her bed and think about something then her phone ring ..

RInggg

Jessica look at her phone and it show ID called:  <3 Yoona . Jessica still stare at her phone she want to answer it but she still hurt by Sooyoung's word she try to clear those moment then her phone stop rang. Few minuter later it ring again this time Jessica answer it.

" Hello?" She said.

" Sica what wrong why you don't answer my called ?? " Yoona asked.

"I'm sorry Yoong I'm so tired right now" She lied.

" Really? Ohh I see . Sorry to bother you baby I just miss you that why I called you this time ." Yoona said. Jessica feel she want to cry after heard what Yoona said .

" Why you not the person that I need to married with??  I'm sorry Yoong I'm really sorry I lied you " Jessica thought and feel she now crying.

" Sica..Sica ..Baby are you here??"

" Er.. yes..  what you say again Yoong? "

" I asked you if tomorrow you free or not I want to hang out with you but I think you maybe so tired now so let talk about it tomorrow ok? take care I love you " Yoona said.

" Uhh..ok so good night Yoong I lo..love you too" Jessica said softly.

" Heeh he I know  so good night.." Yoona laugh and hang up. Jessica stare at her phone and start crying she feel hurt so much right now.

" Yoong what should I do now I hate him I hate Hwang Sooyoung I hate him Why I need to married with him Yoong help me " Jessica mumble she still cry then she heard knock at her door.

" Jessie Are you sleep yet?" Sound of Jessica's mom asked.

" I not yet mom what wrong?" Jessica try to stop her crying and do sound like normal .

" Ms Hwang just called me to tell you that tomorrow you need to go at wedding shop " Her mom said.

" What the hell is wrong with her why she try to push me alot? " Jessica thought and try to control her anger.

"  I know mom " Jessica answer back.

" Ok Good night sweetie " He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter