Chapter 4

You're my only Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note : Italic is Jessica POV

Finally time for meeting is arrive. Their meeting is at 5 star restaurant and now Jessica's family arrive at there. They follow the waitress to meeting room that book by Hwang's family. Jessica is scary little because it's her first time meet Mrs Hwang and her FUTURE HUSBAND. The waitress open the door for them in the room already have people. Jessica look at the person in the room one by one the first person she saw is the woman who look like 55 years old with her high show fashion she smile a little to Jessica Jessica saw it and bow to her the next person is a girl with pink dress she has beautiful face and her eye smile that she show when she smile and the person sit next to her very handome he got baby face and sweet smile. But Jessica saw one person who sit on the right side he has y face and seem so tall.

I seem ever saw this person somewhere. Jessica try to remember when she ever saw this person but then one voice interrupt her thought.

" Welcome Mr Jung and Mrs Jung take a seat.  " Mrs Hwang smile.

" Thank you Mrs Hwang " Jessica's mom said.  Then Jung's family have their seat. Jessica sit next to Sooyoung whille her parents sit beside Mrs Hwang. About Krystal surely she sit near Jessica.

"well let's me introduce my grandchild first. This is my granddaughter Tiffany Hwang " Mrs Hwang said then Tiffany stand up and bow with smile

" This is my grandson in law Taeyeon Kim " Taeyeon also do like his wife.

" And this man is your future son in law Sooyoung Hwang " Sooyoung stand up and bow then he sit down he give little smile on his face.

" I'm sorry for absent of their parent they busy with their work on business in other country " Mrs Hwang said.

" We don't mind it " Jessica's dad said and smile.

" I introduce my daughter too this is Jessica Jung and her sister Krystal " Jessica's mom said Jessica get up and bow with confuse smile she saw Sooyoung look at her then he turn he face back.

I'm surely saw him somewhere hmm w..wait so he is my future husband? He look so cold ..

" Let's eat first then we can have some chit chat after that " Mrs Hwang said after that the food arrive they eating and have some talk with each other except So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter